Vipers Officer Application

Viper1-2

What is your in-game name?
Viper

What is your current rank?
Sergeant First Class

How long have you been in Shock?
Since — 07/27/2022 / Wednesday, July 27, 2022 5:47AM (24 Days)

How much time do you have on the server?
107 Hours and 16 Minutes

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel that I deserve the position of officer because I the perfect candidate due to my amazing training of the next generation of model shock troopers. Among them some outstanding Soldiers such as myself. With my leadership there will be a well Trained and obedient class of future shock troopers that will always respect there power.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel like I can be trusted to hold the position of officer because my support of the community, lack of any negative actions, and my constant best effort in while both guarding and training.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If chosen I will be doing many Outstanding Shock Trainings and Sims ensuring everyone has a good time on job and following orders correctly i know when to take my job seriously and i know when to be laid back and cool with the situation my goal will be to make sure everyone does what there expected to do.

How active can you be? 
8+ Hours a day 

Edited by Viper1-2

2 hours ago, Boomer. said:

- Support

- Not very well thought out application

- Very shot application 

Best of luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 8/22/2022 at 10:57 PM, Boomer. said:

- Support

- Not very well thought out application

- Very shot application 

To add a couple more things: last question is all 1 sentence which could just be about 3 (still needs more at least), could use a bit more time in shock possibly (24 days might seem long but it can take a while to become an Officer because you have to really prove yourself).

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

-He is Active

-Knows what he is doing

-Listens to orders (from everyone)

-Someone who does his job as it should be done

-I'm gone be real the application isnt long (BUT) doesnt mean you cant be a bad Shock Officer. (everyone can see where i been) Even if the application is short doesnt mean he is doing a bad job. i have seen Viper in game, he is someone who is dedicated to shock, Working his ass off. Does what he gets told. If its someone who deservs Officer its gone be this guy right here.

I'm Proud of you Viper, I hope you get far in Shock. Keep up your work and you will easly get it. 

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

11 minutes ago, Stitchchips said:

+Support

-He is Active

-Knows what he is doing

-I'm gone be real the application isnt long (BUT) doesnt mean you cant be a bad Shock Officer. (everyone can see where i been) Even if the application is short doesnt mean he is doing a bad job. i have seen Viper in game, he is someone who is dedicated to shock, Working his ass off. Does what he gets told. If its someone who deservs Officer its gone be this guy right here.

I'm Proud of you Viper, I hope you get far in Shock. Keep up your work and you will easily get it. 

I agree with Wolf here. Viper is well liked through shock and is dedicated, i'd believe he'd make a good officer and can affect the branch as a whole

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 8/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, Stitchchips said:

+Support

-He is Active

-Knows what he is doing

I'm Proud of you Viper, I hope you get far in Shock. Keep up your work and you will easly get it. 

Completely agree you've come far in this Battalion try and add a bit more 🙂

spacer.png

U have 24hrs to put more effort or else this   application will be denied

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

Application Denied

reapply in 2 weeks 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Crunch locked this topic