• No

What is your in-game name?: DrGaster

What is your steam name?: goodtry XD

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:238579153

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 12, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?  August 13, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) N/A

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)  5  image.png.4fd14b58abb1ebbe8eb8d44f00cd1fe0.png

(if you can't read it its RDM,RDM,RDM,MRDM.Player Diss and Fail RP)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

What rank are you applying for?  Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? - Yes I have.

Time zone: EEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) If I'm serious Its nice to help people even if they are angry, disrespectful, but they cant just make everyone else also mad it would just ruin peoples relaxing time or fun time everyone deserves to have the right to have fun, another reason is   I've read the maintenance and researcher SOP and the Motd about the scp's so I can help many new people to the server that came to have fun. Also I took some time of to think about my mistakes and I'm starting to miss having fun, some  times I helped new Researchers, D class and people who were confused because it was nice seeing new people have fun and not get in trouble and I think by becoming a Trial Mod or even higher I could help more people out. And I'm ready to be devoted to helping other's. So That is why I think I should become a Trial Mod.   

Q1:How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I'd become an administrator then I would ask why were you MRDMing then they be cursing at me then I would tell them to calm down if they still continue to curse and scream I would first gag him, write him a warn for MRDMing then I would call a Moderator+ since I can't ban them and then explain what happened.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? So there would be no other option so I would separate them and freeze them in place then I would start to talk to them one by one and ask for photo or video evidence. 

-Support
-its Senior Mod+ to ban
-Multiple typos
-Quite a few warns with somewhat serious offenses
-More forums activity would be good
Im sorry for being negative

• Like 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Some serious offenses you got in those warns, but people can in fact change. So, I'm not too harsh on that bit. Although, I feel that your staff situation answers are a bit dull in my opinion. I also feel that you should at least give yourself a bit more time to settle in and build yourself a more positive rep for yourself.

-Support

Edited by TheAmericanMan22
  • Like 1

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

-Support for now i belive u would be a great mod in the futere but those warns are kind of serious, i would suggest u wait maybe 1-2 months before applying again.
well anyways Goodluck on  ur Application

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Although I believe you would make a great addition to the team I am sorry but I am giving you a -support for the following reasons

- Warns look concerning especially in the fact of RDM

- The scenarios are not well thought out

- Very little forum activity

- I have had a few issues with you in the past

Again I am sorry about this it is nothing personal against you

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

Although I believe you would make a great addition to the team I am sorry but I am giving you a -support for the following reasons

- Warns look concerning especially in the fact of RDM

- The scenarios are not well thought out

- Very little forum activity

- I have had a few issues with you in the past

Again I am sorry about this it is nothing personal against you

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Like 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』