Lord III Solo

What Is Your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:514933058

How Long Have You Been In IQ?:

Since 7/24/22

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:

I have never been in Purge.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?:

I'd like to become an IQ Officer because I'd like to try and get my IQ more organized. Most of the time apprentice's are running around and I'd like to do more Dueling Session and Lore Session to get them prepared for Lord Trials. I would also make sure people understand that IQ isn't just for the sabers and killing Jedi but we're a community that cares about each other and are always looking out for each other when needed. I can try to make the activity better for everyone by hosting fun sims or just things in general to make the IQ job more enjoyable because right now the only things we do for entertainment is dueling. For example I could host  PvE type sims with other battalions that work on communication and working together since we don't really have good communication with a lot of battalions. In all honesty there's not many officers who get on the IQ job that do pvp/pve SIMs and I end up seeing many apprentices just go AFK or say they're switching jobs because there's not much to do. I could help with this by making the energy fun in IQ and bring everyone's spirits up when we do events so they'd be more willing to hop on their IQ job when events are about to start. I hope to fix some of these problems in IQ one step at a time and make it so IQ is a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?:

I could assist Inquisitorius Command by making sure minges don't stay in the battalion for long and that those minges don't for example just join the battalion for only using the skill station. I can also bring seriousness to the battalion when needed but also show some type of fun side when I can. I'd also listen to the NCOs and even enlisted on some of the ideas they have to improve the battalion and try to bring them up to possibly make changes where needed.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:

Yes, As of right now i am a 2LT in IC. I was also a Naval Aviation Officer, I just resigned a few days ago.

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:

Yes

How Many Strikes Do You Have?:

Zero

🖤  ES Vice Lead  🖤

spacer.png

+Support

- Active

- People like him

- Could be useful in IQ to increase activity.

- Can use more then 1 color in his application.

- Active on TS.

- Good Application with growing room.

I could not have made it this far had there not been angels along the way.

599841933_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.c6e5b66282898ab543a574a27dc5bf17.gif