GMIII+ server for making dupes [Denied]

rain_of_war

What do you want to see?: adding a GM server where the GMIII+ can go on a sperate server to make dupes and have other GMIII's+ to get on and help with a persons dupe 

Why should we add it?: you should add it so that a GM doesn't have to go to single player and struggle to get everything and make sure that the props that they spawn will work. and also have all the add ons that the normal server would also have.

What are the advantages of having this?: It will help with planning and getting others to put ideas in for prop suggetions.

Who is it mainly for?: this i mainly for the GMs

Although this is a great idea. I believe that we could use sandbox. I've already tried doing that, but there is some like anti-piracy thing where you can't use it. I believe that if there is a way to make some sort of allow list that would be as beneficial as this Idea so I + Support this Idea.

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

-support

Adding an entire other server for this purpose would just be way too much work and would also likely be costly. I think you can still get pretty significant help from other GMs, even in single player. If you’re on a single player and playing the exact same map as one of the off-maps, the dupe will 100% work unless you’re using restricted props on the server. If you really want to confirm the props you save will work, I highly recommend having ONLY the server add-ons installed and try your best to make sure they’re not blacklisted props (which you could just test on the actual GL server if needed).

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

8 hours ago, Firekirby said:

-support

Adding an entire other server for this purpose would just be way too much work and would also likely be costly. I think you can still get pretty significant help from other GMs, even in single player. If you’re on a single player and playing the exact same map as one of the off-maps, the dupe will 100% work unless you’re using restricted props on the server. If you really want to confirm the props you save will work, I highly recommend having ONLY the server add-ons installed and try your best to make sure they’re not blacklisted props (which you could just test on the actual GL server if needed).

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

19 hours ago, Firekirby said:

-support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-support

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/20/2022 at 7:11 PM, Firekirby said:

-support

^^^ This and you can literally build dupes while the server is up, just know that no matter where you go you can build a dupe. Also if you are scared to crash the server, then just build during dead hours, and I also believe some GMs are still awake during those times. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF