Seth's Staff Application- Accepted

SethyTheSasquatch

What is your in-game name?: Seth 

What is your steam name?: Seth

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:89141742

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have had a lot of experience both staffing and developing on servers. I was Staff Manager on a server which housed anywhere from 200-300 players a day on FiveM, I held this position for around 2 years, along side this I have had a lot of experience staffing on a Arma 3 server and held the position for multiple years. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Just under 2 weeks

What date did you make your forums account? 8th August

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, around $300-400

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines a handful of times.

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve a shot at this rank as although I am new to the community, I have a lot of passion for the community. I enjoy being on the server a lot and I believe I should be compelled to join the staff team to better help the server in my own little way. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to being a staff member. I know how to conduct myself on the server within a professional manner. Even though I feel I have a lot of experience in the field of staffing I am always open to learning and taking advice from other members of the community. I would say I am a kind and polite individual who naturally puts others before myself. To add to this, I believe I deserve the position as I get on well with members of the community, I speak with many different members of the community, from higher ranking staff members to new people. I enjoy staffing as I feel good helping other individuals and helping people who are new too the server. Further more, I am a very active member within the community and I think its only right I should put some of that time into helping better the community in what little way I can. Additionally, I think it would be good for me to become a staff member to help other staff members and bolster the numbers of the staff team.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Although I am unaware on what tools a trial moderator has within this staff team. I would firstly ask if there is proof of the situation that has occurred if so I would then try to speak to the individual politely and ask him on why he did what he did. Although some staff sits seem easy to read, some of the time there is a reason as to why someone has done something, sometimes, not all the time. Depending on how the individual answers would depend on how I would proceed. If the individual is clearly not cooperating with myself, I would then prevent the individual from talking, and proceed to explain the individual what he/she has done wrong, along with this I would then either warn & ban the individual for 5 days myself (if that is allowed) for the rule break and try to explain the individual what he/she needs to do to prevent this situation happening again or do the prior and warn & ban the individual with the permission of which ever rank can grant me the ability to warn & ban the individual, I would usually then link the rules in the chat and tell them to go look at them. 

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+support

- You've got a lot of dedication in this position and I can tell, but me personally I haven't seen you on but you are a different timezone so that also explains it.

- On both of the last question has an insane amount of detail which I pretty much like

- Staff experience

Good luck, seth.

+Support

- Great Application

- Has plenty of experience staffing just on other games

- Based on the last two answers they are shown to have the knowledge and maturity it takes to handle staff situations.

Good Luck!

Edited by Frosty_
spelling error
  • Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

4 hours ago, Icer said:

+support

- You've got a lot of dedication in this position and I can tell, but me personally I haven't seen you on but you are a different timezone so that also explains it.

- On both of the last question has an insane amount of detail which I pretty much like

- Staff experience

Good luck, seth.

Yeah I am usually on the server at peak times, I just go by this name DT S99 Which is why you probably do not recognise the name 😄

Apparently I need to put something here. 

13 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Great Application

- Based on the last two answers they are shown to have the knowledge and maturity it takes tot handle staff situations.

Good Luck!

True, although I know you said you have 2 weeks in which I’m guessing you saw on the tab menu and not your full hours (this is fine).

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 8/20/2022 at 2:41 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Great Application

- Based on the last two answers they are shown to have the knowledge and maturity it takes tot handle staff situations.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+SUPPORT
-Verry Good Application

-Has a lot of experience as a Staff member of other Servers and games

-Semes capable of joining the Staff Team I will say as well that he could be a good addition to the Team as well

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Great Application

- Based on the last two answers they are shown to have the knowledge and maturity it takes to handle staff situations.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

On 8/21/2022 at 3:41 AM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Great Application

Good Luck!

Good guy, lettem in Staff team!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander