Scavenger & Advanced Scavenger System [Closed]

SethyTheSasquatch

What do you want to see?: I would like to suggest a scavenger system, to add some detail. This system would be able to be purchased on the store for however much money. This would then whitelist the player too 1 of the 2 possible purchase whitelist slots. Either Scavenger or Advanced Scavenger. These people would have there own vendor where they buy disguises, such as Stormtrooper, 501st etc etc. There main objective would be to kidnap troopers and take there guns and possibly ransom them and then either sell or store there new guns. Along with this, the Scavenger and Advanced Scavenger could differ with things such as Scavengers only having rope ties and no gun on spawn where as Advanced Scavengers would have elastic ties (Red Restraints) & a gun that you spawn with.

Why should we add it?: It would bring another exciting way to play the server, it would be interesting for shock as they could help hunt down and arrest these scavengers. It would also be interesting for Naval players as they could do more ID checks with certain people. It would bring another level of roleplay within the server whilst events are being planned.

What are the advantages of having this?: It would bring another level of roleplay to the server, it would also increase the chances of different situations for Shock and Naval as I have said prior. It would also be very interesting for guarding battalions as they would need to be more alert on where there VIP's are and where they are going to decrease the risk of there VIP getting kidnapped.  

Who is it mainly for?: Everybody 

Links to any content: I am unsure of any links to content.

Apparently I need to put something here. 

Forum Diplomat Message

Moved to correct section.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

This server is StarwarsRP not DarkRP

this would cause wayyyy too many problems across the server and would result in alot of minging

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

2 hours ago, Jacstur said:

- Support

This server is StarwarsRP not DarkRP

this would cause wayyyy too many problems across the server and would result in alot of minging

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+ Support 

if implemented properly, this could be a fun new way to RP, especially with the additions of Tatooine and the town there.

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 8/21/2022 at 1:35 AM, sharky6798 said:

I think it would be prudent to understand that with the right type of implementation, alongside a good level of rules within this role, the point/s that you have argued would become less likely if this ever came to fruition. I understand that you may feel there would be minges on this type of job. However, sacrificing the idea on the grounds that it may become mingy would be rather short-sighted when it comes to introducing new and exciting things to the server, in my opinion, this could be added and again, with the right implementation and with clear and concise rules this could become a new and fun way to spend your time on the server.  

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+ Support

I Will say that this is a good Idea for RP measures if this can be implemented correctly it will be good for the Gaminglight ImperialRP server as well as it will help more with the RP also it could bring more people to the server.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH THE SUGGESTION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+Support

- I can these classes spawning down on Tatooine at the dust location

- With the criminal update coming soon this will definitely bring more forms of RP for players

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Beckett changed the title to Scavenger & Advanced Scavenger System [Closed]
  • Beckett locked this topic