Mar's last day

OFC Mar

As many people know Senior Admin Mar / COL and a few other things have been inactive. Well Life Hit again and well its life as usual so Ima do like I did before and say good bye @Jimmy James @Drippy  @[GL] Mikey @Zerg  @Phil @Tactical @balloonhail4979  @Kevinn @Cammy @Carrots @Solomon and so many more people you all make this game enjoyable and make me wanted to play more and more but  I know yall will see me more and always reach out to me if yall need someone to talk to but it my time to move on. Love all of you

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

damn bro really sucks to see you go, always a message away on discord if you need to chat. take care and i wish you all the best bro

Retired PoliceRP SMT | FBI's HRT Owner UMC Custom Clan Owner

spacer.png

Welcome to the club bud

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

10 hours ago, Logan said:

So sad to see you go Mar. Hope everything is well

You'll be missed👊

PoliceRP I Senior Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 8/20/2022 at 7:51 AM, OFC Mar said:

As many people know Senior Admin Mar / COL and a few other things have been inactive. Well Life Hit again and well its life as usual so Ima do like I did before and say good bye @Jimmy James @Drippy  @[GL] Mikey @Zerg  @Phil @Tactical @balloonhail4979  @Kevinn @Cammy @Carrots @Solomon and so many more people you all make this game enjoyable and make me wanted to play more and more but  I know yall will see me more and always reach out to me if yall need someone to talk to but it my time to move on. Love all of you

love you too babes xx

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• 2 weeks later...

dang RIP 😞

Trial Mod August 1st /2022- 8/12/2022   8/12/2022 - CURRENT Police RP Moderator. Police RP Event Team Mod. 

Current: PD  FBI  Criminal The Grand Mafia / TGM USMS LC CMA. PPD CMD  EMS . HRT State Police.  SRT RRU

Previous: Delta Force:   SS. ss was cool SWAT  PD Chief. SCU DOC

• 4 weeks later...

noooooo he gave me my first warn waaa

Current: TRAIL MOD 10/13/22-10/21/22 -current police RP Moderator|police RP event team

|MSGT PD| S.W.A.T PVT|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|PPD HIGH COMMAND  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|Criminal Devils Desperados LOW COMMAND Jack bish JOIN DD TODAY!(dm me or galaxy for info)

Previous: N/A 🙂

On 8/20/2022 at 7:51 AM, OFC Mar said:

Damn man, sad to see one of the old State captains go 😞

State Low Command |SWAT Low Command | DOC Assistant Warden

SWAT PEACEMAKER SUPERVISOR | SPMU MASTER PATROLMAN |CERT Supervisor  | State SNR FTO 

PD Supervisor