Vuits TE app

Vuitheirt

What is your In-Game name? Vuit

What is your SteamID ? STEAM_0:1:78747189

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) MP

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Who gave you permission to apply? Stolas

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I believe I am good fit for a few reasons, I am quite active on maintenance, I consider myself to be a friendly person and levelheaded. I am a senior command member in Nu7, I know how to handle and conduct myself accordingly. I also hope to bring some more activity to this job as I rarely see anyone on it. I don't minge and I don't like to boast. I'm knowledgeable on the server rules as well the SOP. I also believe I could help a lot more people with job that is capable of healing and giving out armor and repairs. I also hope this would grant some opportunities to work alongside medical. It seems to be an underused job and I think having some around would really help the site and it's personal out as well. In conclusion I believe I am trustworthy to be on the job and I'll make sure to do my best while on it. Thank you for your consideration.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Respectfully I would tell the Officer, that he is in critical condition and needs aid ASAP, I would ask in comms if anyone else is available to assist in fixing the doors.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would tell them that SCP-106 is about to breach and I must get there quickly to prevent him from breaching, and that I would be happy to squad up as soon as I am finished.

Screenshot (101).png

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• Star locked this topic