HRT REPORT ON LOCUS FOR FALSE RAID- Denied

Kenny King

Your in game name:kennyking

The player's in game name:locus

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:460259112

What did the player do:raided without and cause false raid

Evidence (required):i do not have evidance cause i crashed but locus pm say cuke ems had proof and locus says he has proof but failed to provide it 

What do you believe should happen to the player: should refund everything i had 

Any extra information:message ganta or darkz for extra info as they was on when i crashed and was talking to locus in our base before he made a raid

Message @Atomic

the photo attached below shows locus getting info from cuke on ems saying i have printers when cuke wasent near my base at all also on ems sop im pretty sure they cannot be doin that 

20220820110411_1.jpg

Edited by Kenny King

I am sorry to say but if someone is getting kidnaped inside your base by people that is a very valid reason to raid. 

Trumpo helped  bust me out and saved me. 

You guys fired upon us. 

-support 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

No Evidence

While I was on Swat I responded to a officer being kidnapped inside the base. Then we got shot at. 

After wiping the 3-4 people that were kidnapping inside your house we raided.

When gov is being kidnapped inside your base then gov gets shot at from inside your base then that is a valid reason to raid your base. You also said it yourself, you crashed and came back to gov raiding your base and you started making assumptions. It was a valid raid.

- Support

Edited by YuckyDuckyKids

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

7 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

No Evidence

While I was on Swat I responded to a officer being kidnapped inside the base. Then we got shot at. 

After wiping the 3-4 people that were kidnapping inside your house we raided.

@Trumpo  @YuckyDuckyKids that is bias as you to are involved and when i asked for explanation and proof yall all turned and ran away