Dodo's NU7 Application

Dodo278

In Game Name: Dodo
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:181278856
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Dodo#6097

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Failure to wait breach timer, Failrp as 939 (I forget what specifically it was a long time ago) Both were well over a year ago.

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Some time in late 2020/early 2021 roughly

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): After a bit of a hiatus from the server while I sorted some irl stuff out I am ready to come back to play in an MTF branch. NU7 has very good class variety and activity so I decided that they would be my best choice. I have prior command experience in MTF so I know how to work with people and deal with SCPs effectively. In short im looking to be back in an MTF branch since I miss it from my time away from the server. I am in CI so I of course will be dedicating some of my time to them but I will be as active as I can in NU7.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): E11 MAJ (Retired) Maintenance MP (Retired) CI CPL (Current)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

• Piller locked this topic