What is your in-game name?:

Admiral Sam

What is your steam name?

★|TG| Sam★

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:127095770

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 

No

What date did you start playing on the community?

Dec 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

03/30/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

None

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have no warnings on the server at all.  

Have you donated?

Yes, I bought an RG package.

What rank are you applying for

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at, you will be tested on it:

Yes, 3 times so far as I am writing this and I plan to go over it more.

Timezone: CET (Central European Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe that I deserve Trial Moderator because I am a very active member of the community and I feel like I am a pretty nice guy if you get to know me. I have been on the server for about 8 months and I really enjoyed the experience but I noticed that it can be easily ruined by minges and people who join the server just to ruin it. Most of the time these situations get dealt with immediately and everyone can return to a normal RP experience, however, sometimes there is the occasional person that comes back after each punishment to once again ruin the RP experience. If I were made a Trial Moderator I would make sure that these recurring minges would be dealt with efficiently and would not ruin the RP experience any more than they already have. Along with, that I would make sure the rules of the server are enforced and people are treated fairly. I've been thinking about what I have wanted to apply for and I have decided that Trial Moderator would be best for me I truly want to improve this server and make it the best it can be and have a friendly player base and give the staff team a good reputation. I always try my best to be respectful to those around me, and always try to have fun. However, I'm not afraid to put my foot down when something crosses the line, and I definitely don't shy away from giving people the punishment that they deserve for their actions.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First, I will bring them and ask them what did they do, and if he keeps cursing I will gag him, and ask a witness what happened after I get the full story I will ungag him/her and try to get their part of the story if they just curse at me I will just gag him/her again and ask a higher position (Admin +) to warn/ban them for MASS RDMx#/Staff diss.

Thank you for reading my application and thank you for my consideration. 

Best regard,

Sam

+support

-i see u on the server alot

- you are indeed a nice gentlemen

- but for the last question, you can also warn them. you dont have to get an admin+ to do it for you, just for the ban you do. And you dont need a witness for anything, you can check logs by doing !logs. 

good luck

11 hours ago, Icer said:

+support

- but for the last question, you can also warn them. you dont have to get an admin+ to do it for you, just for the ban you do. And you dont need a witness for anything, you can check logs by doing !logs. 

good luck

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

17 hours ago, Icer said:

+support

good luck

Very true. A higher rank is only needed for muting/ gagging (saying this as if you were a tmod needing someone). Also of course bans but if you get accepted you’ll see how that works. 

+ Support of course

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

- Active and Respected within community

- Good application

- though with the last question calling other staff would only be needed for the ban and muting/gagging. You can warn and check !logs on your own.

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ Support 

On what I have read he seems to be committed on making the server a better place for the players of the ImpereialRP server as well as he has been here on the server for a long time, he has no warnings, and I will say he could be trusted on being a Staff Member.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander