KFC is LIVE Security Juggernaut Application

KFC is LIVE

Requirements

In order to apply for Juggernaut, you must meet all of the following requirements and correctly follow the format. 
If you do not, your application will be immediately denied:

• You must be the rank of CPL or above Yes;
  • No active strikes Yes;
  • Level 35+ in game No (I am almost level 35, I will update this when I reach level 35);
  • Good Reputation Yes;
  • Good Activity Yes.

If you get the job, you must follow ALL rules listed in the SOP, especially ones specific to this class.
Failure to follow stated procedures may result in a removal from Juggernaut or Security as a whole.

Application:

• What is your in-game name?: Security CPL KFC
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544854176
  • Current Rank in Security: CPL
  • Time on the server: 
  • On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 3/4 hours, normally 6+
  • Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No, I do not have any strikes on the roster.
  • Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Non, I've decided to apply on my own. Kaizer when I was promoted did mention this but as you can imagine I've wanted to become a Jugg for quite awhile.
  • What is your current level in game?: 29
  • Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes, I 100% understand this. NLR is in my opinion key to the Juggernaut as it is meant to give D-Class a fighting chance. And with a big hunky Juggernaut I can understand why they'd be angry. I mean it takes away from their RP having just killed a Juggernaut and for the same guy to come running back in would be just annoying.
  • Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I'd like to say understanding, I know when to give D-Class a break and let them RP. For example I might wait a little longer then 2 minutes to give them a chance of coming through. D-Class are neglected a lot of the time. When in all intensive purposes they're the people newest to the server and therefore deserve a chance of RP with either CI or anyone else for that matter. Not only that, it allows D-Class to join CI. (Matter of a fact that is how I've become a part of R&D) so balance is key to the Juggernaut. Even if it isn't a rule you still have to be mindful. I understand that some Juggernauts might be following the rules and trying to kill D-Class within every bit of their power. But I don't, I only want to become a Juggernaut to help out in D-Block and help out normal new Gensec with their day to day stuff. 
  • As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, they're only allowed to order anyone that is their normal Security Rank. For example: There is an LT. He is an IJG (lowest rank) but they're allowed to order around people that are below them in Security on the Juggernaut job. (This is an example) 
Edited by KFC is LIVE

-support

while i would +support this, he isnt a high enough level to join sadly

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

• Star locked this topic