Allowing corrupted Government - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? -  I Would like to see more  corruption  in the government  and it taken out of the motd   

Why should we add it? -  it would bring a whole new roleplay to the server  of course  if you get caught  you get demoted/kicked out of the department could be even jailed for it 

What are the advantages of having this? - It would bring way more roleplay to the server  punishments like this should always be dealt  with in role play instead  of a warn because   it isn't Fail Rp as there are bad government officials  IRL,

Ardm/RDM Rule Still is active to thus though 

Who is it mainly for? -Both Sides Of The Law 

Links to any content -N/A

Edited by Mewy Minge

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

-Support. In theory this sound kind of fun but it is much more complicated than it seems. There would have to be a giant new section of rules just for this, And there would have to be lot's of players who just arent allowed to be corrupt such as Command, and trainers.

I just can't see this going anywhere but downhill. Really, Really fast.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

• Head Admin
38 minutes ago, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

-Support. In theory this sound kind of fun but it is much more complicated than it seems. There would have to be a giant new section of rules just for this, And there would have to be lot's of players who just arent allowed to be corrupt such as Command, and trainers.

-Support

I agree with this from bats. From what I've seen over time, people would end up taking advantage of this as well.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

4 hours ago, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

Sounds like a great way for PD to become even more inactive than it already is in the long term as people get demoted, and it would just make a bunch of work for Command to weed out and punish corrupt cops

-support

-Support

no just no

3 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

Sounds like a great way for PD to become even more inactive than it already is in the long term as people get demoted, and it would just make a bunch of work for Command to weed out and punish corrupt cops

minisigforums.webp

10 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

i mean thats there problem for being courrpted  i just think a warn isn't needed and could be handled better in rp 

5 minutes ago, Mewy Minge said:

i mean thats there problem for being courrpted  i just think a warn isn't needed and could be handled better in rp 

I mean, depending on the situation corruption can be handled in both OOC and IC. For example, If a PD Lt started arresting everyone for no reason he isn't just going to get in trouble with staff hes also probably going to lose his rank.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

4 minutes ago, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

I mean, depending on the situation corruption can be handled in both OOC and IC. For example, If a PD Lt started arresting everyone for no reason he isn't just going to get in trouble with staff hes also probably going to lose his rank.

noo  the ardm rule still stands  with it  that would be really crappy  if cops just started ARDMING

On 8/19/2022 at 7:25 AM, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back