Joslin

What is your in game rank?

Saber Guard VI

Are you in shadow guard?

No

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

A little over a month

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

I would like to be able to assist our command members in a more meaningful way than I can right now. My goal is to help strengthen the NCO corps and encourage the completion of sim quota along with being a helping hand in training Cadets and lower NCO's. I would like to help Saber Guard grow as the newest sub-branch in our battalion and ensure it stays an option for future and current Royal Guard. I feel like with the rank of Trial Senior Guard I can be more effective in helping to mold the future of Royal Guard through new members that join and climb the ranks. I have a wealth of experience that I want to be able to share more widely with the battalion as a whole that I know will be beneficial to the Royal Guard and by extension, the server as a whole. 

Royal Guard has been a passion of mine since I first joined as a Cadet when the server was still on the old map. Throughout my time on this server I have seen the ebb and flow of different commands, play styles and seasons. I've seen Royal Guard on the brink of total inactivity as well as at its peak numbers and activity all while serving at different ranks within our battalion. I know that these valuable experiences will help me to lead in the most effective way that I know how.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

With my command experiences both in and out of game, I know that I will be able to effectively lead in any situation that is thrown at me. With my leadership experience, I would be able to handle problems within the power that I'm granted so as to free up low command and command members within the battalion. I also would like to help train NCO's to be more independent as leaders to help mold them to become future officers themselves. I aspire to rank up in my sub-battalion (Saber Guard) so that I can help it to become a more established part of Royal Guard. I would help to achieve this by devising new training regimens, helping to solidify SOP and by keeping it as a prosperous part of the battalion much like Shadow Guard is. 

How many strikes do you have?

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

I do. I have been a Vice Sovereign within our battalion as well climbing the ranks a second time to the rank of Elder Guard before rank transferring to Shock where I achieved the rank of Lt. Col.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I have previous command experience and I know how the battalion is supposed to be run and what my role should be within it. Along with my experiences as an officer and Vice Sovereign, I have real life experience that extends to being in charge of fellow US Marines in various situations. With all of the experiences I know that I would be a valuable officer who can be relied upon to always do the right thing even when no one is watching.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

I understand

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

+Support

-Responsible

-mature

-has self control

everything that I have seen from joslin during my tenure as a royal guard points to the fact that he is very deserving of this postion. he is extremely knowlegeable in the day to day operations of the battalion and I have never seen him act on a situation without taking a step back and processing it first, which shows maturity.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 8/18/2022 at 7:56 PM, youmassacredmyhandwithafork said:

+Support

-Responsible

-mature

-has self control

everything that I have seen from joslin during my tenure as a royal guard points to the fact that he is very deserving of this postion. he is extremely knowlegeable in the day to day operations of the battalion and I have never seen him act on a situation without taking a step back and processing it first, which shows maturity.

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

• Crunch locked this topic