1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Onlos be Vice Admiral?

• Yes (Please Explain Below)
    • No (Please Explain Below)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Onlos

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I wish to be a Vice Admiral to help the current set of Admirals as well as be able to help Naval as a whole. Although I may relatively have a short time on Gaminglight compared to others; my entire time here has mostly been with Naval. During my time in Naval so far, I have participated in steps to improve Naval with new ideas for sectors as well as trying to be understanding and respectful to all people in Naval as well as people who are possibly interested in joining. As a Vice Admiral, I would use the position to help improve everyone’s understanding of the roles we play as Naval and hope to inspire others to take on new positions and be a leader as well.  I also hope to bring a new set of eyes to the command team to assist in any way possible.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
As of me making this post I currently have 279 Hours and 39 Minutes played since joining around the end of May. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/116597585

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of the Vice Admiral is to oversee the Supervisory team and the Enlisted to ensure their growth as an individual and ensure their role in Naval helps the regiment as a whole. They also take on an administrative role where the use and knowledge of working with documents and spreadsheets come in handy to edit the roster as well as form well-thought-out documents if needed. As a Vice Admiral, you want to also make sure that all people are engaged with the server, not just in your regiment but on the entire ISD, such as hosting SIMs and missions. As a Vice Admiral, you need to be a role model and encourage everyone to meet their quotas and complete their tasks while completing your own. As a Vice Admiral, you should be open and respectful with everyone; making it easy for people to feel as if they can approach you with any question and won’t be looked down on. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I feel I should be trusted with being Vice Admiral because, throughout my time in Naval, I have taken the initiative as much as I can with improving and participating in the regiment. I have played roles with the Medical Specialty and have helped the past CMO take care of things such as tracking activity and ensuring Medical Specialty was operating as best as it could. As a supervisory member, I have conducted and organized missions with other regiments such as Medical and IQ/Purge. I have also taken the time to try to resolve Roster and Roster Update issues by finding evidence and communicating with others to ensure if the information was missing it would be resolved. Even while not online I generally remain active on discord to help or answer any questions that people may have. I have also done my best to identify issues and try to relieve them as best as possible with using the tool I have at hand or if needed presenting them to someone with the proper abilities to take care of the issues.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Generally speaking, I try to be on each day for about 2 to 3 hours and generally I am on most of Saturday. (My work hours are weird so I am on either in the morning to noon or in the late evening)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 0 warnings.

+ Big Support!!!
I can personally testify that Onlos has performed excellently as an MO and has always been exceptionally reliable to us! Hope he gets that big promo he deserves! ❤️ 

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

11 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+ Big Support!!!
I can personally testify that Onlos has performed excellently as an MO and has always been exceptionally reliable to us! Hope he gets that big promo he deserves! ❤️ 

He has also been a very great help to Rescue in the time that hes been here.

+ VERY GOOD SUPPORT

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

PLUS SUPPORT!!
Onlos is always helpful and i've heard nothing but good things about him from Medical members. He always doing his job and is a nice guy to be around. He also has prior experience given he has been helping medical sort things out for some time.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+ Support 

I think he is a good candidate for the rank + well done application as well as he has helped a lot the Medical Battalion I will say as well that he knows what he is doing.

!!{GOOD LUCK}!!

👍

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars