Theta's Brigadier General Application[Accepted]

Theta

Should Theta be the next Brigadier General?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Theta be the next Brigadier General?

• Yes
    • No

Theta's Brigadier General Application
Written 8.18.22

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
501st Commander Theta

Why do you want to become the position of Brigadier General?
In short, to help more. I feel in my time as 501st Vice Commander (twice) and tenure as 501st Commander has taught me many things, and while there is always more to improve upon,  I feel I have been granted a unique wisdom. I wish to apply the knowledge I've acquired and skills I have developed on a larger scale, to be able to apply them to more than just the 501st Legion. I believe the position of Brigadier General will allow me to do just this, apply them on a larger scale to army as a whole. Furthermore, I'd like to be able to work closely with the Command Teams of other battalions, provide them with my unique outlook and be able to help guide them, facilitate or assist however I can in improving their battalions. Since my acceptance to VCMDR, I have been striving to improve Vader's Fist in any way I can and I feel the battalion has done just that since then. I'm always brainstorming a new idea. I'd like to be able to apply that to army as a whole.

In your opinion, what is one thing Army High Command needs to improve on, and how will you help with this?
Interacting with their overseen Battalions. As brutal as it is, if I am being honest only 1/4 of 501st's last overseers have truly interacted with the battalion outside of formal meetings with the Commanders. I think Overseers should do the opposite- they should spend their time with that battalion, getting to know it's ins and outs outside of SOPs. They should get to know the people who are in said battalion, not hide away in Command Offices. I would do just that, I would spend time with their battalion, in TS and in game and truly get to know them as that is (I feel) the best way to understand how the battalion functions.

What is one main change you will implement once you get the position?
I would do what I said above; Make it more normal for AHC to truly interact with their battalions. Aside from that however, I would like to help ALL battalions in operating with a bit more organization and uniformity in the field. Most of the time there is just a conjumbled mess of people heading headlong into a pile of NPCs, and that kinda... sucks. I think Army could be changed/trained to actually send the frontlines battalions in first, then the secondaries and so on.

What is the purpose of a Brigadier General?:
Helping Battalions realize their desires/updates and get them accepted. A Brigadier General should take what a Battalion's desires for an update are, temper them to realism if need be and present it in a light in which it's showing the change's full potential and upside. They should also help make sure the battalion is running smoothly, that documents are up to date and that Officers are active. The Brigadier General should be an anchor for the Battalion, someone they can rely on and someone to trust. Additionally, Brigadier should be holding the Command Team accountable and making sure they are fulfilling their duties and remaining active.

What have you done in your current position to be deserving of this rank?
I have helped to foster in the best days 501st has seen since my joining of the server in February 2021. 501st is thriving, and I don't take all the credit, but I do take some. I've served the last 8 months and 8 days as 501st Low Command and before that, 501st Vice Commander for 6 months before entering reserves. I've been striving lately to go through and improve 501st's Sub Branches, namely ARC as of late. I've helped ARC to get more passive RP opportunities as well as CL4. I also worked alongside Bub to implement the Z6 Buff. I also played a large hand in the inception of the Phase Zero (I pretty much created it tbh) and have strived non-stop to improve 501st.

Why should we pick you over other candidates for this position?
I do not wish to speak poorly on any other applicant- they're my peers and I respect them all. What I will say however is I have a passion for 501st, a passion I will apply to everything in my duties in AHC. I will always seek way to improve Army that will help as many people as possible. I do not claim to be perfect or the best candidate, but I assure you that if I do mess up, I will always do my best to learn from it and improve myself and my ideas.

In your opinion, what are the key qualities that will allow AHC to perform the best?
Wisdom, Experience, Integrity, Resilience, Dad Jokes & a Passion for Star Wars

Do you have any warnings? If so, please state why:
Nope, none

Thank you for reading my application !!

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Great Person to talk with 

1 hour ago, Theta said:

In your opinion, what is one thing Army High Command needs to improve on, and how will you help with this?
Interacting with their overseen Battalions. As brutal as it is, if I am being honest only 1/4 of 501st's last overseers have truly interacted with the battalion outside of formal meetings with the Commanders. I think Overseers should do the opposite- they should spend their time with that battalion, getting to know it's ins and outs outside of SOPs. They should get to know the people who are in said battalion, not hide away in Command Offices. I would do just that, I would spend time with their battalion, in TS and in game and truly get to know them as that is (I feel) the best way to understand how the battalion functions.

+Support 

this is so true that i dont even know who is 501st overseerer

theta always talk with us in teamspeak when hes avaliable . 

Theta doing his best as a 501st commander and im pretty sure he would do his his best as a Brigadier General

Best of luck Theta

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Theta doing his best as a 501st commander and im pretty sure he would do his his best as a Brigadier General

Best of luck Theta

I personally agree with akeru, theta seems in my opinion to be a great fit for brigadier general. Wish you luck!  +Support 

4 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

Good luck my good man 

501st ARCL COL Maze

4 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

I really love your idea on High Command interacting with battalions. It's hard to tell sometimes who the battalion overseer a lot of the times like you stated. Right now the only 2 High Command that I actually can interact with is Sainty and Racc, that's pretty much it. Also I want to hear your Dad Jokes.

Trial Aviation Officer Forster

Agent Del Meeko

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

5 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

- support

Just me personally I've had some few bad encounters with him nothing Major but it's enough to where I feel just from my point of view it's enough to - this I think there are better ppl for the job ppl who deserve it more. 

Not a personal attack here just how I feel. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

13 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+SUPPORT
*Experience.
*Great to talk to
*Great with communication

When it comes down to leading a battalion, I think Theta has done a better job than I have with 501st; he would make an excellent Brigadier General.

During my time within 501st as a Senior it was easy to work with him and come down to a verdict, he's always striving to make 501st better and since I left he's kept the battalion fairly active and alive, no doubt he would do pretty well within a higher position.

Good luck THETA. 

Edited by ShafowKnight
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

17 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

AMEN!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+Support
*Nerd
*Actually fixed ARC after me bitching about it since I was VCMDR

• Gaminglight Love 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 8/18/2022 at 4:11 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

On 8/18/2022 at 11:52 PM, ShafowKnight said:

+SUPPORT
*Experience.
*Great to talk to

When it comes down to leading a battalion, I think Theta has done a better job than I have with 501st; he would make an excellent Brigadier General.

During my time within 501st as a Senior it was easy to work with him and come down to a verdict, he's always striving to make 501st better and since I left he's kept the battalion fairly active and alive, no doubt he would do pretty well within a higher position.

Good luck THETA. 

+SUPPORT

Bigfoot commander make good Brigadier General!

• Professional
  • Fun to be around
  • Experienced
  • Dedicated

On 8/18/2022 at 5:52 PM, ShafowKnight said:

+SUPPORT
*Experience.
*Great to talk to

Good luck THETA. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 8/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

+Has Experience

+Great Person

+Support 

Best of luck Theta

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy