BOS CHOPPAS TRIAL MOD APPLICATION - Denied

Choppa 敬虔な casedrop.gg

What is your in-game name?: BOS CHOPPA

What is your steam name?: Sin Choppa

What is your steam ID?:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Choppaisgdk/  STEAM_0:1:566794541

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): no idea to be honest a long time ago around old lakeside

What date did you make your forums account?: September 7, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GOLD

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d07b61140a2ad0d2e127432b79504ad5?token=6b86807c63164c7cb4a8f0a920284541

What rank are you applying for?: Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No this is the only server i play

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: US EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I believe I should be a Trial Moderator for, "Police Rp" for many reasons. First reason on why i should be accepted onto the staff team is because I am very responsible when it comes to doing my job for all types of different needs. Second reason is to help many people within the community with any of there helps and needs. The third reason why I should be recruited onto staff team is because I want to work as a team later on to help with events, work with other staff members, participate in fun things while hosting ect... My fourth reason why I should be accepted for staff is because I am loyal and stick to my word when someone needs or asks for help, If someone would need help I would help them with all there needs until there question is for-filled, Or they are satisfied with there needs. I don't break out of character when something gets me frustrated, I just sort it out and find another way to fix the problem. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The way I would handle this situation is if there yelling at me or who ever is there I would simply just tell them to calm down or, if they keep going with there profanity I would either mute/gag them in game than handle the situation. If the user says words that are blacklisted as such as very harsh words, I'll immediately clip what they said, and give out the punishment they deserve.

Edited by Choppa 敬虔な casedrop.gg

18 minutes ago, Choppa 敬虔な casedrop.gg said:

What is your in-game name?: BOS CHOPPA

What is your steam name?: Sin Choppa

What is your steam ID?:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Choppaisgdk/  STEAM_0:1:566794541

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): no idea to be honest a long time ago around old lakeside

What date did you make your forums account?: September 7, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GOLD

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d07b61140a2ad0d2e127432b79504ad5?token=6b86807c63164c7cb4a8f0a920284541

What rank are you applying for?: Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No this is the only server i play

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: US EST

You couldn’t even be bothered to improve your last application?

-support for obvious reasons

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, soup95 said:

+/- support

+improved applicatication

-dosn't have 25+ posts on fourms account

+active

+good luck choppa!

Reasons above

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

16 hours ago, soup95 said:

+/- support

+improved applicatication

-dosn't have 25+ posts on fourms account

+active

+good luck choppa!

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

+/- support 

Haven't had any run ins with this guy so can't really speak on his character. I do see him on alot though. App could be better but couldn't they all? Good luck to you! 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC