Crayolas D5 Application

C.R.A.Y.O.L.A

Name-Crayola
Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:236455376
Discord Name-C.R.A.Y.O.L.A#3857

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- CI PVT Crayola

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-Fail RP / RDM | LTAP / FailRP / NLR / Fail RP. The RDM | LTAP was not fair (Also was banned for that)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta 5 because I am curious about what this MTF Unit does. Instead of trying to join Nu7 I decided that I wanted to join Delta-5 because I want to see what it's like in Delta-5 and to meet new people. I would also like to be a member to represent D5 and to be able to help keep it active.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I am a Respectful Person but I also make jokes from time to time. I feel like my fighting capabilities are good enough to keep CI at bay and I hold standards that are given to the standard that is Required. I also want to make Delta 5 into one of my lives to play on to show my devotion.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?. Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

H.E.C.U