2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Maverick be Vice Admiral?

• Yes(State Why)
    • No(State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SO Lieutenant Mav

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Navy

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

It doesn't matter what server or specific military game mode I play, Navy or fleet is always my preferred style of gameplay and I find that I can wholeheartedly excel at Navy. I am more dedicated than when I first joined navy mid July. When I first joined, I wasn't sure how I would like it. I was even sure about staying on the server. Navy changed my mind and made me stay active, and loyal to it. I have worked significantly hard at it and will continue to do so. I want navy to succeed. My first step was joining navy. My Second step was being promoted into supervisory[Officer] Ranks and continuing the work, My next step is to increase roleplay potential and move towards command and lead by example. I want to bring change if necessary and lead by example. I have a lot more to offer not only navy but everyone else as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Battlemetrics says 260 though I think its more. But in game scoreboard says 1 week.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander is to lead by example, show leadership skills, teach all the necessary skills needed to pave the way towards success. A Commander should be an active presence, an active role model for those he is leading and a reliable comrade and associate for his fellow commanders in other branches. A commander should also be willing to be diplomatic and understand compromise. A commander, when in times a punishment is needed, must be ready to mete out said punishment when it's necessary as is expected. Finally, a Commander is someone who understands responsibility and shoulders it well in defense of his subordinates. It is up to the commander to properly educate his subordinates, so that they may not make unnecessary mistakes.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Mentioning the above paragraph, I believe I am that individual who can be a proper commander. I am loyal, Hardworking, Brutally honest, Blunt, Prompt and courteous to all. I believe I have good relations with many of the people who are actively playing on the server and regardless of the outcome of this application, I will continue to be. I always keep my promises to people regardless if they are friends or otherwise. I aim and aspire to goto the next step and I believe and I know I am ready for the next challenge ahead of me. I enjoy working with my fellows in the navy and I am incredibly active on the server. In the past month I have spent countless hours on the server, taking part in missions, building relationships and learning everything I can. I recently joined security as it finally opened up and it opened a new avenue to explore and I have taken advantage of it. I also would like to say this is my first command position to go for on this server alone as I would be a completely new commander for everyone to experience. I hope that I don't let anyone down and I hope that I can continue to work well with everyone.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday all day when not sleeping or working.(5-12 hours daily)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

Nope

Edited by Maverick255
I had too many uncapitalized I's

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

Very well put app, nicely laid out, color coding is very nice of course, I’ve seen Mav on quite a bit and I think he deserves this spot as well because I know he could take on that hard task.

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 8/17/2022 at 11:47 PM, RussTime said:

Very well put app, nicely laid out, color coding is very nice of course, I’ve seen Mav on quite a bit and I think he deserves this spot as well because I know he could take on that hard task.

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+ Support 

I have seen Mav working really hard for the Navy regiment as well as I see dedication every time that I speak with him, I will say that he could be a good candidate for the position this is a well-done app.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Heart-Eyes 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars