Lafleur's Trauma Engineer Application

Lafleur

What is your In-Game name? Lafleur

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

What is your rank? Medical Surgeon | Maintenance Journeyman

How many strikes do you currently have? 2 on Maintenance (1 is a strike for being a MJ, the other is for missing a meeting even though I couldn't make it but it wasn't logged)

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 3 warns 1629467837_Screenshot(74).png.6ffd79f944b442e8bae964551aac7ac3.png

Who gave you permission to apply? Myself

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)? I believe I would be a good fit for the Trauma Engineer team as I recently took my reserves and I am really investing myself in Medical recently and I think I could be a great fit because of my activity, experience as an old Supervisor and quick thinking. I think I would bring out a positive aspect to this kinda inactive sub-branch by being active and trying my best to recruit new people in it to try and make this sub-branch the best out here and have a positive impact on medical. I also want to help new members of Utility and I think that helping them join Trauma Engineer is a good start at showing your dedication. I would try to find new ideas for this Sub-Branch and make it as best as possible by working with HCMD and TE leads.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? Well firstly I will check if there is more Maintenance or Medical on. If there is more Medical, I will ask a nearby Medical member to take care of the Nu-7 but if no Medical was around , I would perform the surgery and then go to 966 CC

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? Well I would explain to the D5 that we will have a big problem if I don't go here but they can come with me after fixing 106 CC, I would come with them

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support pretty much know Lafleur since day 1 and has been a big help to me. Great guy, very active, very trustworthy.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• Star locked this topic