Moose's Navy Vice Admiral Application

moosewinn

Would I be suitable for the Role of Vice Admiral?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be suitable for the Role of Vice Admiral?

• Yes (Why)
    • No (Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SAO Lieutenant Moose

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval Vice Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
When I first joined this server, I hopped around battalions for a while before I landed on Navy. When I did, I was immediately taken aback by just how fun and inclusive everyone in the battalion was. it made me enjoy every single second I got to spend on the server. Now that I have progressed through the ranks, I understand how much of a responsibility the command team holds, and I  heavily admire the work that they put in. Seeing this has driven me to want to pursue a position in command. I want to be someone who can be relied upon, I want to help others in the battalion, and I want to overall help not only the battalion but the server become and even better place. I also believe I could be helping so much more than now as a supervisor.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

286 Hours and 23 minutes as of writing this app, the updated number is found here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894031329?servers[4604844]=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Vice Admiral is to be an active, supportive and diligent member of the battalion who assists the other Command members in maintaining documents, trainings, sims, and all other aspects of naval life. They are to always go out of their way to assist the Supervisory team and lead them in managing their responsibilities This includes helping them learn how to get tryout certified,  answer their questions, remind them of sectors, all while being a good role model and example of how to conduct oneself. It is also important to assist the board of admiralty, as well as your fellow low command members.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I am a very active member of the community, as when I am not in game, I am usually active in both the TeamSpeak and discord as well, trying to help as many people as possible, and maintain a positive atmosphere! I think my time in the Aviation Team has also lead me to understand more what it is like to serve as a leader in a battalion, and I think I have gained a large amount of knowledge I think I could provide to the battalion. I am an extremely hard worker in everything I do, and I strive for perfection. I love helping others, I am always one discord message away, and I think I am capable of portraying myself as a positive and trustworthy role model to both the supervisory and the enlisted team of Naval. In my time in supervisory, I think I have worked hard to be as professional and fun as possible with my peers. I also believe I am decently well known throughout many battalions, so it wont be hard for me to reach out to others.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will usually be seen each day for around 1-10 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Edited by moosewinn
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support
-Amazing SAO
- Great Leader
-Deserves this rank

I agree but the app is a little bit short but looks big because of the sizing. I do agree once again with this posted above and good luck with getting the rank (a bit of people have apps up as well).

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

MEGA +SUPPORT

Moose is a very kind person, and since the day I met him he has been extremely kind to everyone despite their rank and he always respects everyone above and below him. As SAO, he has become good friends with alot of the SF, including myself. He does what he needs to do and overall is a great man.

Good luck Moose!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 8/18/2022 at 8:45 PM, Brand said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

Moose is a very kind person, and since the day I met him he has been extremely kind to everyone despite their rank and he always respects everyone above and below him. As SAO, he has become good friends with alot of the SF, including myself. He does what he needs to do and overall is a great man.

Good luck Moose!

As said above moose has been a amazing SAO for SF he is a great person to be around and just creates a great atmosphere. he works hard and is very respectful I believe he would be the perfect fit for this position. good luck Moose!!!

Current: SF Vice Marshall Dragon

+ Support 

I will say that he is a good candidate for the position of Navy Vice Admiral keep up with the good work this is a good application.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+ Support 

I will say that he is a good candidate for the position of Navy Vice Admiral keep up with the good work this is a good application.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars