Hagrids Vice admiral application

hagrid

Should hagrid become a vice admiral   

6 members have voted

1. 1. should hagrid become a vice admiral

• Yes (state below)
    • No (State below)

1. what's your IGN (In game name) Hagrid

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Naval (Vice admiral)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to become the vice commander of naval because it will allow me to better my leaderships skills. I think that by learning to take command of a battalion will make me a better leader which will help me achieve my dreams of high command. But it will also allow me to better myself in naval and will help with ground command and leading the troopers through problems they will come about through there endeavors in their battalion. I also have always wanted to help the naval battalion and the server as a whole so bye achieving this position i think i will be able to improve new players experiences as well as give the more senior players something fun to do. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

2 weeks 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose for a branch commander is to make sure that all the rules are being followed to a T. They are also there to manage the enlisted and supervisors and making sure that they have no questions. They are also in charge of guiding the enlisted and working with them to ensure that their battalion is running smoothly. We are also in charge of activity and making sure the server is populated. We also have the job to make sure enlisted and supervisors are doing tryouts to populate the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I think I Should be entrusted with the position because I am a loyal member of the gaming light community who has never abused my power. To elaborate on my answer, I have been a staff member and ranked up to mod before retiring. I also have sunk 600 hours of my time into the server and would not like to ruin my reputation on the server. I think you should also trust me because i have learn from my mistakes and will always adapt to whatever is thrown at me in any given situation.

7. How often can you be Online?:
every day for 2-3 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 2 warnings (Both inactive) 

1. Fail RP (I don't remember why I received it)

2. Fail RP (turning off the engines when I was a new player)

6 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

+ huge support

Amazing Naval well deserved Command in Naval 

Great leadership skills 

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

- Application is to short for a Vice Commander Application 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

2 minutes ago, Dairy said:

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

agree with dairy except its vice admiral

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

56 minutes ago, sharky6798 said:

agree with dairy except its vice admiral

same thing

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

3 hours ago, Dairy said:

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

Agreed but it is a good enough application in my opinion

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Dairy said:

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

+Support 

Hoogrid pretty cool

• Like 1

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, Dairy said:

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

+ Support

+ Good Person and leader

He looks like a good candidate for the rank, but the Application is to short 

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars