Hex's Brigadier General Application[Accepted]

Jimmy N00Btron

Should Hex be a Brigadier General?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hex be a Brigadier General?

• Yessirrrrr!!!!
    • Nah fam

What Is Your IGN (In Game Name): 
Senior Commander Hex

Why Do You Want to Become the Position of Brigadier General?:

The position of Brigadier General has long been a dream of mine ever since being Officer. The reason of why I've always sought this position comes back to an aspiration of mine in real life. I want to be a supervisor or Manager in my real life line of work. It's what my father did before me and it's the footsteps I want to follow in. My entire life I've had many confidence issues when it comes to leading others in the past, and my 8 month journey in command on this server has been an incredible personal journey for me to become more confident in myself in terms of leading others, managing operations of large groups of people, and doing many tasks that real managers and supervisors have to do. I find the position of High Command to be the ultimate Litmus Test for my abilities in this field. It shall serve to finally prove to myself that I can handle these thing in my real career. At the same time it's not just for myself that I want to apply. For every rank that stands in front of me there's been a bunch of sweet and supportive people that have been wanting me to advance to it. As much as its a personal journey, its a journey for others as well. To give back to the server that gave me self-confidence and to those who helped push me to achieving it.

In Your Opinion, What is One Thing That Army High Command Needs to Improve on?:

I have surveyed some of the people in the regiments I've overseen and both they and I believe that High Command sometimes has an issue with communication of changes inbound to their regiment from High Command and SMT as well as changes outbound that the Command Teams are requesting. This is among the most important things as I've been greatly witness to during my overseerment of DT. A lack of effective communication and action between cooperating participants can lead to a spiral of Stagnation that many regiments at this moment can ill afford. Lack of communication and meaningful updates when trying to bring big changes to a struggling regiment creates the perception of the Chain of Command being disorganized and faulty, leading to a loss of faith in higher-ups, and further leading to possible loss of hope and resignation. It is imperative that communication with Regiments being overseen is top priority amongst the High Command Team.

What Is One Change You Will Implement as a Member of High Command?:

I believe we can have a form implemented that allows Low Command Team members to rate the performance of High Command members that oversee their battalions. This check being in place ensures that High Command overseers are always performing to their best and do their absolute best to help each regiment and improve upon it during their month of overseerment. In its implementation, it will make sure that the aforementioned problem listed is paid attention to. Responses to this form should be reviewed by Senior High Command at the end of the month to evaluate whether or not members of High Command are performing to expectations.

What Is the Purpose of a Brigadier General?:

As a part of the highest echelon of those amongst their branch, a Brigadier General must ensure that each Regiment it takes under it's watchful eye are fully supported with Advice on Regimental Affairs, Feedback and Suggestions for Changes, Clear Communication, Participation in Regimental Affairs via the reserve whitelist, and Forums Activity Surrounding Changes in the Regiment. A Brigadier General should be temperate and wise in the counsel and decisions, as the buck stops with them on approval for many decisions. They are responsible for holding Low Command to meeting the expectations set out for them, such as Quota, Behavior, Activity, etc.. High Command are also the communication link between Low Command and SMT, and it is crucial that a Brigadier General maintains this delegated responsibility at all times necessary. A Brigadier General may be called upon to host the Command Meeting each week, or take notes for it. 

What Have You Done in Your Current Position to Be Deserving of This Rank?:

I have been part of the Low Command Team for a full 8 1/2 Months, constantly working as hard as I can to firstly improve the state of the Medical Corps Regiment that I Commanded, then other regiments such as Shock and Nova as I began overseeing them via my assignments as Senior Commander Assignments. Even though I had a chance to become a member of High Command over a month ago, I declined it in order to ensure that the Medical Regiment smoothly made it through the Roll Call we had during the Application process, as well as attempting to further aid Nova who was having exceptional membership struggles during that time. As a Low Command Member, the battalions that I oversee and their health has always come first, to the point where many times my sleep schedule would get impacted due to my determination to complete work needed for regiments within a deadline. I have spent a full 9 months dedicating my free time to this Server, my regiment, and the people in it, and I still maintain a high degree of that passion today. In terms of the Army Regiment, I am currently it's only Senior Commander, and I have 2-3 months of experience in overseeing regiments and assisting their command teams in achieving their goals and improving the status of their regiments.

Why Should We Choose You For This Position over Other Applicants?: 

As stated before, I am the most senior member of the Low Command Team from Army as it's only Senior Commander. I have achieved this rank through my dedication not only to Medical, but in doing my best to help other Regiments as much as possible in my efforts to keep my Regiment in as good a position as I could. I have exceptional experience in training those under me to be good Command members, as Pie and Jerrid have become exceptionally capable of taking the regiment into their own hands while I occasionally had to be away. I was also among the first to be promoted to the Senior Commander Program due to my performances and experience in overseeing other regiments. I have an excellent knack for being able to interact with and get along with every command team I meet and oversee. I additionally have a knack for conflict resolution, as I have been able to demonstrate in multiple situations that have occurred during my time here.

In Your Opinion, What Are the Key Qualities That Will Allow AHC to Perform Best?:

Communication, Professionalism, Fairness, Dilligence, Dedication, and Good Humor.

Do You Have Any Warns?:

Nope! Last time I checked I was the goodest of good boys!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

Hex is seriously a great person to interact with every interaction I've had with them has been a truly great one. They've shown a great amount of compassion and care when in the position of medical senior commander and i believe they'll bring the same to HC 

501st ARCL COL Maze

+Support
Amazing person

Was a wonderful medical commander

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

Hex is seriously a great person to interact with every interaction I've had with them has been a truly great one. They've shown a great amount of compassion and care when in the position of medical senior commander and i believe they'll bring the same to HC 

Big +Support!

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+ULTRA MEGA SUPER +SUPPORT
+AMAZING GUY
+GOOD FOR THE JOB
+HAS GOOD FACE
+THIS IS HIS DREAM

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Literally nothing else to say besides make this man HC already. One of the hardest working Commanders I’ve seen in a bit, very nice person, definitely deserves this position.

+ BIGGEST SUPPORT I COULD EVER GIVE

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

1 hour ago, RussTime said:

Literally nothing else to say besides make this man HC already. One of the hardest working Commanders I’ve seen in a bit, very nice person, definitely deserves this position.

+ BIGGEST SUPPORT I COULD EVER GIVE

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

Hex has always looked out for the battalions he would supervise over even if he had something on he would make time for gaminglight, he’s one of the best and hardworking commanders I’ve ever met. He deserves HC for all the work he’s put in.

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+support 

He's is literally the best choice and he was the best medical vice commander!

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

10 hours ago, Harr y said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

Hex has always looked out for the battalions he would supervise over even if he had something on he would make time for gaminglight, he’s one of the best and hardworking commanders I’ve ever met. He deserves HC for all the work he’s put in.

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

BIG +SUPPORT

The dude literally writes suggestions down on paper, genuine gigachad.

In all seriousness, Hex is a great person and I remember how chill he was when I was in Medical. The dude leads amazingly and I would love to see him in a HC position. He’s also being a great overseer for DT at the moment!

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 8/18/2022 at 7:29 AM, Harr y said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT 

Best of Luck Hex! I believe you deserve it!