Diamondbacks Nu-7 App

Diamondback

In Game Name: Diamondback

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:514954482

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Diamondback#3365

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): SCP In general about a year and a half I have been apart of the Gaminglight community since about a year ago and I have only played on Gaminglights SCP server for about a day and a half 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): The reason that I want to join Nu-7 is that when I first joined I was curious about what the different branches do, and when I heard about what Nu-7 does I knew it was going to be a good fit for me and the way I play and when I do see Nu-7 they seem like very friendly and welcoming people. Also, I want to make name for myself and I feel the best place to do that is in Nu-7.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Right now I am only a CI RCT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I plan to keep my activity up to Nu-7 standards. 

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

• Piller locked this topic