Pickle's Unban appeal- Denied

ZenifyL

1. Steam Name: Pickle

2. Ingame Name: Pickle

3. SteamID: 76561199206656151

4. Ban Length: 5 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Russtime

6. Reason for Ban: Ardm x5

7. Dispute: I was just minding my business and I was called a degrading term and I'm not taking that, so I shoot the man who called me that. The admin decides that the people I hit in crossfire is ardm. When in another sit, I had the other day crossfire is not ardm. So, I believe I was falsely accused of these some of the ardms. I recall the admin ignoring my questions so I could not give him and explination and I was banned. If I had been given a chance to look at my recording at the time, I could've explained it, but no he decided he did not need to and banned me. The limit for files is too small so if an admin could dm (Pickle#1872) me and I can screen share the clips I have and run them down. I'm available maybe 3:00-4:00pm EST

Edited by ZenifyL
i put pm

-Support

20 minutes ago, ZenifyL said:

When in another sit, I had the other day crossfire is not ardm. So, I believe I was falsely accused of these some of the ardms.

This is true but ONLY in cases where the initial action isn't ARDM/RDM. I.E During an event where someone runs in front of you. That is very clearly just an accident and most of the time can't be controlled.

However,

21 minutes ago, ZenifyL said:

I was called a degrading term and I'm not taking that, so I shoot the man who called me that. The admin decides that the people I hit in crossfire is ardm.

The catalyst to this event WAS ardm/rdm. Therefore anything that follows after also gets counted as such.

Most importantly, shooting and killing people in game isn't the answer. Especially when it is a staff related issue. If someone was doing what you said, just use /report. Please let staff handle players breaking the rules in the future.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

30 minutes ago, Crunch said:

-Support

This is true but ONLY in cases where the initial action isn't ARDM/RDM. I.E During an event where someone runs in front of you. That is very clearly just an accident and most of the time can't be controlled.

However,

The catalyst to this event WAS ardm/rdm. Therefore anything that follows after also gets counted as such.

Most importantly, shooting and killing people in game isn't the answer. Especially when it is a staff related issue. If someone was doing what you said, just use /report. Please let staff handle players breaking the rules in the future.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

-Support

However,

Actually fun fact, you and Zeus (Old Nova Vice Commander) Were online together causing issues all day, and to say ur friend did get banned for hitting 10 warns, and I had to warn you for ARDM yesterday Night, and I believe you did this on purpose as you have been minging on the server for attention and such. I will say that this ban is accepting and such, but I will say you were very close to being banned multiple of times from SMT, this is something you should take into consideration not to ARDM/RDM anyone anymore.

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

@RussTime can you provide your side of things?

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

- Support

I have delt with sits regarding you in the past and I have seen you ardm and ktap all in one inning via footage, and during that same sit you proceeded to shoot people. 

Also ever since I have met you, all you have done is minge around. Also its 5 days, you can wait it out.

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

3 hours ago, Theta said:

@RussTime can you provide your side of things?

Of course Theta. Pickle, whenever I was spectating you I saw you shoot a few people which nobody reported at that time (you shot a afk IC, and I think it was a IQ, not sure atm). Then you switched to a Elite ST, ran down the hallway between Cantina and Tie Bays. A ST said and I quote “Hey look, it’s that Pickle guy. He’s been acting a real bitch.” You then proceeded to then gun down the ST PFC that said that then you started shooting another ST Engineer next to him and a DT that was standing right behind you. Another admin at the time brought you after seeing you do this, which is when I then appeared saying that I have been watching and that I’ve also checked logs to see that you did indeed shoot 5 people in total while failing to kill 1. You then asked me who and I said “so you don’t know who you’ve been shooting at this whole time? Your just shooting at random people?” You then ignored that and kept asking who you were shooting and that you didn’t shoot 5 people in a span of less than 5 mins. I then told you to stop lying because I could count in logs the amount of people. I then read you the reason and why you were going to be banned/ warned. I then asked if you had any questions and after a bit of time of you asking the same question I already answered over and over again, I banned you as I already gave you your answer. In my opinion this ban seems valid and I will always stay by my bans/ warns as valid until proven otherwise. This unban is not up to me but I am just simply telling my side. 

Thx for reaching out to me as well Theta.

Edited by RussTime
Bolding/ making it easier to read
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

He rdm me few days ago i was afk for few minutes on MHB gate and he pushed me off the edge and i pm'ed him and i asked him why did you do that and he kept say “ To push you off“  

ARC CPT Akeru 09 Nova PVT Frog

Former DT BC5 69th RSC SPC Akeru,SF FC Akeru,Purge PVT Akeru,PO2 Akeru

s

After reading both sides of things, it’ll be a fat 

- support for me

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother