Rouxls' Delta 5 Application!

Dr Clef

Name-Rouxls Kaard
Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:526963821
Discord Name-Chillo

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)-E11 RCT, CI RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-All warns are at the bottom (yes im aware its a lot im gonna start moving to anarchy servers when i get chaotic, and if i dont, please remind me)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Because I feel I would be a great asset to Delta 5, as I am very respectful (although, I can occasionally.. do a little trolling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I can bring laughs to the team, loyalty, and justice to the foundation. I feel that this would be a great option to let me into delta five also because I (occasionally follow the rules [i really should move to an anarchy server when im feeling chaotic])

Why should we let you into Delta-5? Well, half of the reasons are above, but alas, I have more! I can bring revenge to the CI for betraying the foundation, chaos to the chaos as another saying I have created (maybe)! I also try my hardest to be active on the scprp server, and I try to be a sort of sheriff to the server, and being this would be a great benefit to me and you!

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes!

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

20220816180607_1.jpg

Edited by Dr Clef