7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to become the next Scorch? [Vice Commander]

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC SSS DMS MAJ 2135 Bell/IC OSS MAJ 1136 Darman

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I would like to become a vice commander of IC, is cause I gave myself time to mature as I grew up in the ranks and learn more before deciding to go up the chain. Now since I am a Major for some time and I've done a lot for IC. Ever since I joined in July, I haven't regretted one bit staying in my battalion, everyone was amazing in here and I felt welcomed with open arms. Thanks to those people I've spent time over there, I've learned to lead people, do well in combat/teach others how to improve themselves in a battle and so on. And since then my goal was to become part of IC command team and improve the battalion further on, so when I at some point would leave, IC would continue to flourish and prosper no matter the obstacles that would be ahead of them.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks or 413 Hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The point of a Vice commander is to ensure the future of it's branch is secured and there wouldn't be any issue of any kind. Keep your brothers in arms entertained I.E Missions, chit chat around, SIMs etc. Reward your own for doing exceptionally well, so they would be more motivated to learn and overcome any challenges that come in the way. Spend bonding time with them, even with other battalions, so there would be a possibility of multiple Joint-Op missions. And since you're a VCMDR, you have the job to also make the branch look good/have a good image.
(Example: Improving/having a good time with other battalions, not minging etc.) Cause you are an example to all of the Enlisted/NCOs and Officers and the last thing you want is for them to go overboard with minging. Which would result having a bad look to your branch.

Overall, have your troopers always do something so they improve for the future endeavors and for the branch to continuously flourish and expand further without sacrificing quality aspects of the IC.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:
The reason I should be trusted with the position of a Vice Commander is cause I do have experience:  EX Havoc CPT EODL, EX Medical 2LT and a current MAJ in IC.  And since I was trusted to lead missions as a NCO, ensuring everyone's doing their part as an 2LT and I was trusted to be handpicked into  Omega Squad only as a 1LT, And since I can handle more responsibility, I was given the rank of MAJ and I ensured I continue to do my job well, but experience is one thing, another one is handling responsibility, I was more of a laid back type, I still gave a damn about whoever did do wrong, but I wasn't really too serious and I always ensured that my troopers have fun, being rewarded for doing well.  But professionalism never went away, we always do have our solid battle comms and the skill for each IC trooper has only been increasing. So I do feel like I am ready for more responsibility that a IC VCMDR has to offer.

7. How often can you be Online? :

On work days 2-5 hours. On weekends 2-6/7 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

ARDM - Was there since I first began, everyone beings as a minge. But I have improved since.
                             NLR - SCP RP related stuff.
                             Racism - Context, I assume it was from SCP RP, cause some T Mod thought I said the N word, so we brought the S mod to deal with it and instead just warned me for it, despite me not saying it.

Edited by Bellll
Improving a bit. :)

I have seen Bell on pretty much every time I've been on and I can say that he is definitely hard working for IC. Application is also very detailed and explains well on what should be expected of someone high ranking of a Vice Commander. Also a great guy to be around and I think he deserves this spot of Vice Commander.

+ BIG SUPPORT

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

3 hours ago, RussTime said:

I have seen Bell on pretty much every time I've been on and I can say that he is definitely hard working for IC. Application is also very detailed and explains well on what should be expected of someone high ranking of a Vice Commander. Also a great guy to be around and I think he deserves this spot of Vice Commander.

+ BIG SUPPORT

bell is very gamer deserves vice very epic!:)

• Thanks 1

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

9 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ BIG SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+ BIG SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

+Support
+Active
+Well written application
+Didn't interact or speak with you much during my time on the server but from those limited interactions you generally seemed like a competent and friendly person. 

I think you would be an excellent choice for Vice Commander! 

Good luck Bell!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

4 hours ago, Gustav said:

+Support

+ Has former leading experience as ST Commander, and did a really good job there.

+ Strives to perform extremely good roleplay, his roleplay abilities are beyond amazing.

+ Is capable of holding such rank

I think you're mixing me w someone else 😅

• Skull 2

On 8/16/2022 at 12:37 PM, RussTime said:

+ BIG SUPPORT

• Heart-Eyes 1

🖤  ES Vice Lead  🖤

spacer.png

On 8/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, RussTime said:

U got this bell 

+Support

+Has Experience

+Knows about IC

+Nice Guy

Best of luck Bell

• Heart-Eyes 1