Do I deserve Trial Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Trail Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: SAO Jr Lieutenant Moose / Agent Moss Winn IOIF25

What is your steam name?: moosewinn

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:203759149

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have a small amount of staff experience on Superior Servers but I hope to gain much more here.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 9th 2022

What date did you make your forums account? June 13th 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? None on Imperial RP which is the server I am applying for. One on SCP RP for killing someone as SCP 999.

Have you donated? Yes, several packages along with ranks on both servers.

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Non Requirement

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I think of one the best qualities I can provide that make me eligible for a staff position is both my level headedness and my love for the server. I always try to take anything in both the server and in my everyday life with a calm, cool, and collected mindset and I believe that helps me in so many ways. It helps me judge more rationally, be more likable and friendly, and overall help both others and myself have more fun! I am very active on the server and love every single second I get to spend with both my friends in the community, and meeting new people!
When I play Gaming light, I am always looking for a fun and drama free place to hang out with others in a community of likeminded people. That's why I have felt the urge to join the staff team. Because I would get to help maintain this community I cherish so much and keep it to the standards and quality that it always has been! I want everyone on the server I get the opportunity to help to have the same positive experience and outlook as the one I got to experience.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
The number one most important thing to do in a situation like this is stay calm and colected.
Next, if the cursing is hindering my ability to properly think or communicate, or if it is offensive I will gag them.
This provides both parties an opportunity to think and calm down.
Next I would ask both parties, the reporter and the reported, to provide their side of the situation, along with any and all evidence.
After reviewing the footage and deeming which party is in the wrong, I would explain to them in detail what they did wrong.
Due to the fact that someone committed mass RDM and player disrespect (Cursing at staff/reporter) I would likely do what is needed to have a ban administered to the offending party after explaining to the offender why they would be receiving that punishment.
I would finally rap things up with the other party and return them.

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

+Support

-Good App
-Seems to know what he is doing

-Knows how to handle the situation

-Good amount of time on the server.

All in All good app, and good luck to you sir.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

8 hours ago, Kio said:

+Support

-Good App
-Seems to know what he is doing

-Knows how to handle the situation

-Good amount of time on the server.

All in All good app, and good luck to you sir.

+ Support

I've seen this individual a few times in-game. Would be great to have them on the staff team!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander