Ezekiel's Trauma Engineer Application

Ezekiel

What is your In-Game name? Ezekiel

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:483338602

What is your rank? Elite Medic.

How many strikes do you currently have? I have zero strikes.

How many warnings do you have on GL? None.

1204827594_Screenshot(116).thumb.png.6065864622685f20430cc663136cb368.png

Who gave you permission to apply? Spixe.

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)? I believe I am a good fit for Trauma Engineer because of my activity and my dedication to keeping those in site alive. Whenever I’m on Medical, I’m always helping in d-block or in medbay, ready to help anyone in need. While my medkit can do a lot, it would be much more beneficial to those that I’m helping if I had an armor kit as well. Having access to Trauma Engineer would help me heal the people around me much more effectively, being able to give them both health and armor. Also, I am an active member of Medical and I have the ability to be on often, helping the site in its most dire hours. Not only that, but I have read over the Medical, Maintenance, and Trauma Engineer SOP’s thoroughly, and I believe I have a great understanding of all three. This would help immensely in my work as a Trauma Engineer and would guarantee that I do well on the job.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? would prioritize preforming surgery on the MTF Nu7 Corporal considering that my main job as a Trauma Engineer is to heal those in need.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize cleaning 106's cell and then proceed to squad up with the D5 Gladiators afterward.

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

• Star locked this topic