• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
Kami

What is your current rank?
SFC

How long have you been in Shock?
A week and a Half

How much time do you have on the server?
3 weeks total play time But have been with Gaminglight as a Community for over that.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I would be a perfect candidate for shock officer as even with my time in the battalion I am confident that I know the branch well. I am well versed in the laws of the ISD as well as what it means to be a Shock Officer. I have shown my dedication to the Shock branch as it has been my main hope to help the branch and better the workings of how Shock is viewed from an outside point.  In the past I've been in high positions such as CMO and know how to lead a battalion with purpose. To shed some light on this as a shock Enlisted through NCO, I've been on every chance I could, showing the Devotion I have for the battalion. I've learned to help the enlisted of our battalion with any confusion that they may not have realized. I can help the other Officers if they need assistance in guiding the Enlisted, or if they need an extra body for their sims. Most importantly, I am usually around when there isn't always a shock active, or there is one but may need assistance and recognition.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
For my time in Shock, I know that I can be trusted to stand at this position as I've been in such positions before in my time in Gaminglight. However, the most point of me being trusted is that I've shown that I can handle the job as a Shock through my work. I've been able to answer questions of other troopers and been able to do my job efficiently and without fail. There have been mistakes I've made in my line of work, but I know how to own up to them and work on bettering myself and learning from them. To add on my time on shock has been nothing but respectful. I had been able to handle my job well in a way that people can still enjoy their time after being unarrested for doing something that was against the ISD laws. To put this an example, even when someone had got arrested for shooting a trooper, I was able to have a good talk with them in bunks and they yet continued to enjoy themselves after getting caught.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If this application is accepted, I can add uniquely styled sims that are not often seen in shock. Such as ones that may include Roleplaying, or having something set up on Tatooine as if it was a prison break and us hunting one down during in. I can give overwhelming activity when I'm available and help with the encouragement to the enlisted and to others interested in joining Shock as a whole. I can help guide not only shock but others in need if they are confused about the knowledge of the server or the ISD as a whole. I know that I will be able to give a new light to how shock such as helping them be even more coordinated in the line of duty. 

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Practice makes Progress, you can always better yourself even further than you already have" 

How active can you be?
I can be active every night after I return from work as well as on for longer times during days I have off.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu
Editing a little of my work

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support

- Dedicated

- Has experience within RP and the server

- Respected

Kami all around knows what they are doing and I feel they are more then capable for officer.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 8/14/2022 at 11:47 PM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Dedicated

- Respected

Kami all around knows what they are doing and I feel they are more then capable for officer.

Agreed

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 8/14/2022 at 11:47 PM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Dedicated

- Respected

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

On 8/15/2022 at 4:47 AM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Dedicated

- Respected

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/14/2022 at 8:47 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Dedicated

- Respected

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

Huge +support

+amazing person

+knows what they are doing

+Great leader

+amazing person to work with

+understands what other people says

Mate i hope u get the postion of 2LT. its gone be a well deserved rank. Much good luck and hope to see u as an Officer

• Like 1

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

Application accepted, Please talk to MAJ+ for training!!!

Edited by MARKS

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.