Lowerguy's Ban Appeal- Denied

Lowerguy

Steam Name: [GL] Lowerguy

Ingame Name: Lowerguy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:555070249

Ban Length:1 week

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: without me know that i would get banned i told my friend the reason why i got a warn and a jail and i got banned and Senior Moderator Logan said "instead of me banning you for 1 week imma give you a 1200 second jail and a warn for homophobia and i honestly feel like that i dont deserve it because i didnt know that i would get banned for that to be honest.

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

image.png.48294fec0fdfc6add3a9a7dec410a56c.png

- Support

Sorry Lowerguy, but to completely honest with you, you are wrong in this situation in both ways. Just wait the week. I gave you the 1200 second jail because it was your first offense. However, you then made a comment like that in the pms and you should just wait out your ban.

This is the original clip that warranted the warn and the jail: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wId89yvC7dxpZ/d1337ZdJdsbL?invite=cr-MSxndHAsMjQ1MzE3MzIs

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

8 minutes ago, Logan said:

image.png.48294fec0fdfc6add3a9a7dec410a56c.png

- Support

Sorry Lowerguy, but to completely honest with you, you are wrong in this situation in both ways. Just wait the week. I gave you the 1200 second jail because it was your first offense. However, you then made a comment like that in the pms and you should just wait out your ban.

This is the original clip that warranted the warn and the jail: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wId89yvC7dxpZ/d1337ZdJdsbL?invite=cr-MSxndHAsMjQ1MzE3MzIs

and saying the F slur is not a funny joke 😐

Edited by MJTHEOG
Yes

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662