Nu7 CPT Raymond's Resignation

DemiGodRaymond

Name: Raymond
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517744146
Reason for leaving: So huh Life I guess

Good Day Nu7 and anyone else who cares. Today is the day I resign after a long awaited time. This was meant to be posted about two weeks ago if not sooner. I recently Turned 20 on July 30th and after turning 20 I have realized how much I still need to do in my real life that is just to important to keep ignoring. This being said I now have responabilities that I must fulfil and goals I really need to accomplish and soon. I'm sorry that I had waited this long to resign I just get really bad anxiety when it comes to quitting anything, especially when it took me so much effort and the trust of many to get as far as I have gotten and I just want to say thank you to all those who believed in me to get as far as I did. I know I messed up a LOT getting here but I'm really glad I did. I do plan on coming back in a few months once I finished a couple of these really important goals so I really hope to see many of you guys there when I return. So there will be no goodbyes or honorable mentions since I do eventually plan on returning so I will hopefully see many of you there.

~Raymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

Hey man IRL stuff comes first so don't feel bad, You were always fun to be on with and I hope to see your return 🙂 good luck in life! 

• Like 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Sad to see you go mate, good luck with your future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic