<<<<<<<< Datapad Opening <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Greetings CL3 Personel  >Name Corrupted<

Subject name "Hagrid"

Homeworld <>><<<<<<>><>DATA CoRRUPTED <<><<>>>>><<><><><

Age 22

Sex Male

Vitals >DATA MISSING<

Early age 
Hagrid was born to >DATA REMOVED< and >DATA REMOVED<.  He was born in 22 BBY 1 day after the battle of geonosis with a brother named Voldi . At the age of 11 he began doing experiments in his father's science lab and took a loving to cybernetics and robotics. After reading a book on the CIS Admrial Trench he became infatuated with the naval life. At the age of 16 he began learning at the >>>>DATA REMOVED<<<<<< and graduated top of his class. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Personal logs opening 
<<<<<Greetings codename Osiris<<<<<

Day 343 on the ISD class II Imperial star destroyer Consilio I have made a breakthrough in technology, I have found a way to add my conscience into a >>DATA REMOVED<< And can control each one of them through a mechanical device installed into my wrist.  Oh, hell no the sirens are going off, "ALL NAVAL TO BRIDGE IMMEADIATLY" >>>>>> OFFICIAL DEATH REPORT <<<<<< The next words on this log are screams and an explosion as an A-Wing crashed through the bridge and killed him. 

""""Mechanical wherring noises"""""   >>>>This  is the next conversation with hagrid after he came back  >DATA EXPUNGED< 

This is a work in progress so sorry if it isn't complete
I also hopped you had fun reading

Hagrid lore

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF