SWAT Commander ChipDail 1K15 Resignation

Chip&Dail

Hello Everyone! My name is ChipDail! I’ve been in this community for around 5 years, and cannot express how much Gaminglight gave me! 

Im extremely proud to see this community grow and glad for the memories and friends I have made over the past years! It was surprising to me how a server in a game called Garry’s Mod could give me so much experience, emotions, friends and love! I appreciate every single person that I have met over the years! 

Gaminglight is one of the longest and memorable stories in my life, but unfortunately every story has an end, and this is the end to my story. Over the last couple months thoughts about leaving got over me, and as much as I would love to stay, there are a multitude of issues why I am leaving, unfortunately today is the sad day when I will be leaving! The worst part about this, is leaving friends behind, as Garry’s Mod is mostly the only way we keep in touch! I want to say a HUGE thank you to the SMT team of Police RP, for putting up with me over the years, and thank you for being you! As Jimmy once said “ChipDail is a Great guy, Just don't make him angry”! Thank you Drippy for being my BIGGEST mentor on gaminglight, from being my Commander to Head Of Staff! I might show up every now and then, but I am not sure if I will fully come back. SWAT has been an entire life for me, growing up, and seeing myself and people around me change. It is really sad leaveing like this, and I hope I fill find the time to show up. ❤️ 

Of course the Beloved Mentions (If I missed someone out Sorry, there is a TON on people I can mention)

@Jimmy James Thanks a LOT for all the work you have put into the server, and putting up with me. You are always helpfull and understanding in any situation! ❤️ 

@Drippy My Biggest Mentor, and Good Friend, A Trustworthy Person! I Can not express how much you have helped me in my growing in SWAT and the server. We went through a Lot together, and seeing you up on the top as HOS os INSANE to me! Will Miss you A LOT! ❤️

@Mikey Mikey Mikey Mikey! You minecraft clips will always stay with me! 

@Techy Its been a LONG journey together! We started SWAT Together, but I am the first one to go, "Its Blinky Time!!" Is what I hear 24/7 from you! I trust you will look after SWAT as best of your abilities, and maybe do better than me 😉 . When are we going to play VR? and You owe me 50 Pounds!

@Soul Its been awesome serving with you Soul! You are a Very cool dude to talk to, and we always had fun on the server! Good Luck in SWAT!

@Trumpo You are an Awesome friends, and I am extremtly glad we have met! Good luck in SWAT, and Do Well! I am very proud to see you rise this far! Love you Brother ❤️ 

@Azrael_ Radio Man 2021/2022! Both a very serious and very mingy person, you always know the right path, and you are 2 or even 3 steps ahead! Good Luck, and Don't stop!

@Myan I know you for a VERY long time, and the amount of effort you have put towards the server as a whole, is highly respectable! I know I can always rely on you, and you will always be open to help and a mutual conversation

@Ecott Mr Ecott Man! Thank you SO much for the help you gave me, even when starting in DOC! I am sorry for the consistant late messages, but they where worth it. We need to get ARK working someday

@SolomonSolominge! Suprisingly not as big of a minge compared to Techy and Ice. 

@Will Big Man! Coffee Man! Picture Man! You name it, too many nicknames. A Great Friend, and you helped me a BUNCH from the first day we met. Of Course building the town in Minecraft! Will Miss you loads!

@Saint :)Mr Sixx! We have served for a HUGE amount of time side by side, both on PRP and SCPRP. There are loads of stories We could talk about! Highly Respect you, and always look up to you! I hope we meet again some day E-11 Commander Sir! ❤️ I will miss you A LOT! 

@Kman Kman Brother! Unfortunatley you left the server a lot earlier, and I have missed you ever since. We have gone through a lot together, from crying nights, to laughing nights! You are someone I can really trust and relate to! Hope we will meet soon!

@Lime King Floopa For EVER! You are one of the funniest and friendly people I have met! I appreciate the help we give each other, and the warm welcome you gave me into FBI! 

@Behappy Happy Happy happy! You know everything I will say about you, so instead of writing 15 essays, I will say I MISS YOU TOO MUCH! I hope we will spend more time together!

@SmaugI am extremley Proud of you! You have outdone yourself, and Its great to see how much you have risen. Keep up the good work!

@Travis Sandman Mr Deputy Warden! Always in my heart! We always got Snap and DMs to chat! You are the first to find out the urgent news!

@ICE Mr Minge! It felt wierd ever since you self SWAT and GL, it felt different without you, and I wish to get together someday! Miss you loads! 

Honorable Meantions: @Mathew @Eternity@AmethystRibbon@YDKids @King @Balloon @Tactical@BruceyBoyo @Phil@Chief_@Kitty @Freeze @Nimo
Love You All! ❤️❤️❤️ 
SWAT For The Win!!!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 4

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

You will be missed, hope to see you on the server and your welcome back in the Dept any time you want! And that new spiderman game is amazing

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

2 minutes ago, Chip&Dail said:

@Saint :)Mr Sixx! We have served for a HUGE amount of time side by side, both on PRP and SCPRP. There are loads of stories We could talk about! Highly Respect you, and always look up to you! I hope we meet again some day E-11 Commander Sir! ❤️ I will miss you A LOT! 

im crying when i read this, im gonna miss you brotha ❤️ please stay in touch

• Gaminglight Love 1

You've put so much effort and time into creating things for SWAT, and other departments on the server. Thank you for all that you have done, it is truly impressive. It will be weird not having you around in SWAT anymore, but all good things will eventually come to an end. Good luck in all your future endeavors!

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Needless to say, you've been one of if not of my biggest inspirations through this community, and we'll miss you.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

ur crying not me.......

I'll miss you on SWAT and you better hop on here and there to patrol with me!!!

Thank you for giving me a chance.

I salute you Commander Chipdail.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png