Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 3:30 PM EST 

What did the player do: Shooting me without reason as a non combatant

Evidence (required): (1)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Dodo278

+Support

Seems like a pretty clear cut break of the rules of engagement

However, I must ask, why take this to the forums? Seems like there was a good amount of people on, were there no staff present?

@Sprink 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Medical Command Response -

User has already been removed. Sorry for the incident. He also had permission to be on surface.

I suggest taking this in game as he is still there.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

If Dodo showed the full context of the clip it would have showed him trying to cuff me which is a valid reason for self defense.

Edited by Sprink
  • Skull 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 minutes ago, Sprink said:

If Dodo showed the full context of the clip it would have showed him trying to cuff me.

"The self-defense clause is satisfied by observing CI personnel, D-Class or SCPs attack other non-combatants or being attacked themselves." MOTD states "attacking"

10 minutes ago, Dodo278 said:

"The self-defense clause is satisfied by observing CI personnel, D-Class or SCPs attack other non-combatants or being attacked themselves." MOTD states "attacking"

I've seen multiple medics use being cuffed as reason for self-defense but either way using that clause that you just posted you shot multiple other medics (Pryingtree, Gamehunter, Spixe, and more) on the pirate ship so I would have reason to shoot you. 

Edited by Sprink
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Sprink said:

I've seen multiple medics use being cuffed as reason for self-defense but either way using that clause that you just posted you shot multiple other medics (Pryingtree, Gamehunter, Spixe, and more) on the pirate ship so I would have reason to shoot you. 

I didnt shoot any other medics, other CI may have but I did not damage any of the other medics

Edited by Dodo278

8 minutes ago, Dodo278 said:

I didnt shoot any other medics, other CI may have but I did not damage any of the other medics

90 Percent sure you shot other medics and pretty sure you crossfire me in the firefight with the G9 because that's when I started shooting at you. Right now it's my word against yours but, I would love to see any proof that you have

• Dislike 2

18 minutes ago, Sprink said:

90 Percent sure you shot other medics and pretty sure you crossfire me in the firefight with the G9 because that's when I started shooting at you. Right now it's my word against yours but, I would love to see any proof that you have

I mean I don't have footage of the other medics since I didn't directly interact with them but if you check the video you can clearly see in the death feed I dealt 0 damage to you.

Please only provide evidence/questions

Arguing here won't help either side

• Like 2

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Player was removed & placed on a DNT from Medical Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥