69th Medical Corps Officer Application (Hoik)

H0l04K

Am I ready for officer  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for officer

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): 69th SS MSGT Hoik 1965

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:453212335

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): I should become a medical officer to help medical to the best of my ability. As an NCO I find that the expectations set upon me are not enough and I can go beyond them as an officer. I am very pleased with introducing new players into the medical corps as an NCO but I feel that now that I am more experienced I am ready to take on more responsibility. As an officer, there will be more opportunities to help others in the medical than I would as an NCO. While I don't have experience being an officer I believe that I am prepared to become an officer and fulfill all the expectations of an officer

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): Since joining medical I have always fulfilled my quotas and have been as active as possible. I enjoy having fun on the server but know when to be serious. In the upcoming months, I will be consistent with my time on the server. Being reliable on the server is helpful for medical because we know without question if someone will be online. I have never broken server rules or even been in prison unintentionally. I always follow orders to the best of my ability from my commanding officers. I hope that my commitment and effort to Medical so far can gain your trust now and in the future.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):  I bring consistent activity and effort to medical. I am one of the few NCOs who have consistently been active and filled their quotas. Not only do I fill my quotas every week I go beyond the them. I go beyond the number of required tryouts because I legitimately want to help medical grow. As an officer, my duties will be expanded and I will be able to help medical to the best of my ability. After joining medical I decided to not join any other battalions except for medical sub-battalions. I did this to ensure that when I am on the server I can be fully committed to medical.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):  Currently, there are only ten NCOs and out of the ten NCOs, only seven of them are active. Of those seven NCOs, even fewer consistently make time to fulfill their quotas. While there are still seven NCOs very few are as consistently online as me. With more time and effort in medical, I believe that I can make a larger impact on medical than the other NCOs. With many of the other NCOs being of a higher rank than me, there is lots of competition. I have been with medical for over two weeks and in that time I have been online nearly every day. Despite my lack of time in comparison to others I have been shown to still hold the same or higher level of commitment to medical.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): Zero Bans, Zero warns

Edited by H0l04K
Needed to add poll

+support
   -good guy
   -active

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

6 hours ago, sharky6798 said:

+support
   -good guy

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Massive +support 

• Always completes quota early 
  • has shown to be active 
  • engages with medical activities with diligence 
  • Puts in lots of effort with medical as a whole 

Overall a great NCO who definitely has the potential to be a Officer.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 8/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, Harr y said:

Massive +support 

• has shown to be active 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 8/15/2022 at 8:04 AM, Harr y said:

Massive +support 

• has shown to be active 

501st ARCL COL Maze

Accepted

YOU ARE NOW A OFFICER *claps*
                                                                                                                        See a MAJ+ for your briefing

• Crunch locked this topic