ZioRow CI app

ZioRow

In-game Name: ZioRow

SteamID: 76561198036628953

DiscordID: (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧#2323

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 
A little bit.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
Wanna try some infiltrate and insurgent inside of the facility, but tbh, this is the first time I'm trying role play in large group of community.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Tbh, idk.

How active can you be?
Oftenly can online in Sat/Sun.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: No and Yes.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days*
I understand.

Pending...

Please follow the 75+ word requirement, you don't need to make a whole essay on why we should accept you, just try to improvise a little, tell us what your goals are, what you're here for etc, just try to add some meat to the bone I would say. Also this is the archives, we put old stuff and already accepted/denied application requests in here, it's alright because I saw your post but next time, just make sure to post in the right section to avoid your application from being ignored. Also, make sure to download TeamSpeak 3 as you will need it in every branch you join, in case your a bit confused here's a detailed how to download guide: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16dmh4FQpzAb1EL0zJjSrzsCYKkpsrgaVJWnTHLo9Tf4/edit

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making