1. What is your in-game name?:
Drizzle

2. Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:69152740

3. Current Rank in Security:
LTCOL

4. Time on the server:
9 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:
As of lately maybe a 8

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 
No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:

JrShafer

8. What is your current level in game?:
Lvl 114

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: 
Absolutely

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):
I believe that having experience in other sub-branches is healthy for a command member. I also believe that understanding how each of them function is important for any command member, especially as a senior command member and as a sub-branch head. I'm also in D-Block most of the time when I'm on the security job and that's what juggernauts do anyways. They also have guns and HP/AP that can help tons during heavy riots, especially for those pesky D-class CCs. I was once part of the old juggernaut job and enjoyed it. I hope I can be a part of juggernauts once again.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:
No. You can only command members below your main GenSec rank as stated in the Juggernaut SOP.

Edited by BoiDrizzle
Fixed a mistake in my writing

Current Director of Research and Security

-support

its drizzle

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

- Support

You aren't fit for Juggs at all. You previous warn for Mass Racism doesn't give me good vibes and the fact that you call me slurs on the daily is a big no no. Sorry but you are not fit.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+SUPPORT

I honestly love this guy. Definitely would make a great addition to the Jugg team. 

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training.

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 8/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, Jrshafer said:

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training.

This is possibly the worst timeline possible

• Star locked this topic