8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kale become a Lieutenant?

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Kale

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:475412247

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 8 Months

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: None on Police RP. 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I should be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant for many reasons. I have been an active member of the PoliceRP community for a while now and have accomplished many things but I want to now switch most of my focus onto PD to help better it in any way that I can. I am a pretty active Sergeant Major and I always look to help people in PD and on the server in general and I think as a Lieutenant I could do a lot more for the server and PD. I think that I have shown that I am capable of being a command member by holding the positions of Deputy Marshal in USMS, Chief of Staff in FBI, and Captain in HRT. I have learned a lot while holding these positions such as leadership skills, problem solving abilities, critical thinking skills, and basic knowledge of how to conduct myself on government jobs and how to train people to be the best that they can be. As a Lieutenant I would be a very dedicated command member and help in any way needed/possible, some of my goals for PD are working on making sure that cadets have the right guidance, I want to have frequent and well ran PD trainings to help engage members and teach them or add onto what they have been taught, and I want to try to work hard and help make sure that PD members are treated well and helped when needed.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+support

Kale has been a great help in PD i constantly see him helping OFCs more than anyone on the server.  Ive rode along with him many times and he is teaching new players the right stuff.  He would make a great member to PD low command

Clarkie

On 8/13/2022 at 11:34 PM, Slasher said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Knows what he is doing

-he is high command in 2 departments  

-played on the server for awhile 

-not mingy

3 hours ago, Kcarma said:

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7