This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Lava

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460198585

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Patron/Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since December 2018

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0

20220814003213_1.thumb.jpg.80cda07e71363a989c8ded9149dd61cb.jpg

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join ET as I want to make people have fun on the server and help bring RP back to the server and not just combat events also hopefully contribute top bring it back up to #1 on battlemetrics. I can also do late night events on weekends so I can do events for people in other timezones or are just up at that time.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be ET as I am staff on the server and that shows I would never abuse my power as ET and risk getting removed from staff and ET. I also have never gotten a warn even though I have been playing on the server since December 2018.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would want to create a more RP focused event based around the GOI Ambrose Restaurants where I build a restaurant set in the big staff room and place a portal looking prop with a sign that says "If you wish to enter then say "/act enters the portal" in chat" down and !bring people who use the act in the sign and they will be in the restaurant I built and then they will be instructed to take a seat and look off a menu. The menu will have weird items (eg 939 burgers, 682 steaks, 3199 eggs, etc) and upon consuming the items I will roll-off with the player and if they win they get a good effect (eg !sprintspeed 350, !scale 0.8 (non-combatants only), !armor 100, !hp 150 (armor and hp will depend on the player who ate the item's base hp/armor) and if I win they get a bad effect ( !armor 25, !hp 50 (also depends on the players base hp/armor), !scale 1.2 (combatants only), !sprintspeed 200). After they finish eating they would go to the exit portal and do "/act leaves the Restaurant" and I would !return "playername". Then after about 20 minutes from the opening of the portals they would close and I would "act the portals close". Then would tell anyone in the restaurant that we are closing and to leave if they refuse they will be executed. Finally I would wrap it up by resetting sprintspeed and rescaling anyone then end with a vote.

Edited by LavaDrinkerGod2
fixed warn screenshot

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• 2 weeks later...