Starfighter Corps Battalion Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Brand

This is a pretty good plan. As Cobra Squad Lead I know Cobra Squad is really suffering on player activity, either those going LOA, or general activity. With this new squadron and the new things it comes with this will probably help with interest in both SF and Squadron Variety. 

+Support

Edited by Kalor Ravenhall

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support
+will give more stuff to do then cobra 
overall I feel this would make sf better

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support
+will give more stuff to do then cobra 
overall I feel this would make sf better

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Me like so me +support dis

but seriously it’s a great idea to try and boost activity I know Cobra has long suffered with player retention and activity because nobody wants to JUST do transports it’s a great idea in theory but just having the bomber that you get to use maybe 1 time a month during a SIM isn’t enough to encourage players to get on much less get in the job when there’s other jobs like Gladius and Shadow along with (my baby) the new Titan donator job

so yeah overall I majorly support this idea for both the health of SF and to hopefully revive the now dead Cobra squad into a flourishing Onyx Squad (and like Korea said it’s a cool name)

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

I heavily support this, here are my reasons...

• I've witnessed first hand the death of Cobra Squadron - I who lead Shadow, I have flown more VTOLS during events in the last 3 months than all of Cobra Combined during that time.
  • The Bomber is rarely used due to Cobra Activity & Server Pop
  • Onyx Squadron is Lore / Time Frame Accurate (Han Solo & Lyttan Dree were members)

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

MASSIVE +SUPPORT.

SF often have to participate in ground combat like other units, and this would be a big upgrade in that realm.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF