69th Medical Corps Officer Application (Rose)

Milady

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): 69th RCCS CSM Rose 2453

2: What's your timezone?: AEST But I use EST thanks to a calculator online to compare times

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:173691913

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words):
I believe I can push Medical further in terms of it's structure and contribution to the ISD, it already has done and will do so much to better the troops of all variations within the ship, but I believe that we can do more in the battlefield, for both branches of Medical. Pretty soon we will upgrade Rescue Squadron to be more efficient, but what if we were to show the same to Research? for example; what if in the battlefield, as they are less trained with actual close distance combat scenarios, they would maintain distance and cover the other branch from afar? Or what if we were to train both branches to be able to work together a bit more in sync in the event of too few people being there on either side (for example: only 1 Scientist would be on, whereas there'll be 3 Para-Rescue) we would be able to have one of the Para-rescue aid and learn a bit more about a sort-of basic summary on how to aid Research (Such as: if there was a biochemical weapon involved to be secured by research) whilst the other 2 would hold position until they're done. Or, if it were reversed, Research would maintain distance from above whilst Para-rescue does surgery on an injured individual. Apologies if this sounds more like suggestions, but these are just a few examples that I believe can be worked on so both branches can equally show what the 69th Regiment is capable of in not just in the lab, but in the battlefield aswell.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words):
From the moment I joined the 69th Regiment, I have fully dedicated my time & effort to helping us grow bigger than we have before. While I do know that I don't have to JUST be in Medical, and can try out in other regiments, I always remained as a Medic because I love doing what I do as a Medical TRN, then Enlisted, up to my current NCO rank: Helping people. This may simply be an RP, but I have grown to adore it as if it was truly another life for me IRL. I want to go as far as I can as a Medical. Even if this application gets denied, even if I get Demoted for something in the far future, I will still be here. I WANT to still be here. I want to see how the future unfolds for Medical, I may not have been here from the very start, but I very well want to see how it continues and eventually ends. I want to bring more people to the regiment: I don't want what the rumors have been going around to come true, that "Medical is going to be removed" I despise that rumor. It may be false, but it made me sad hearing this. I want to make us stand out; to make us more relevant in the eyes of the other regiments. One Bacta Grenade at a time.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):
I don't have much to offer, except only my commitment & stubbornness to be there for the 69th Regiment. I may not be around 24/7, but the moment I'm free, I always chill in Medbay, hanging out with fellow Medics, or, if I'm the only one on, I would help out troops in the battlefield the best I can whilst the server is quiet and there's not many medical on at all. Anytime anyone needs someone to help in battle, anytime there's a need for surgery or therapy to help the troops mentally I will always be there the best I can to help.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):

In all honesty, I have already made my peace with what I have stated in this application; I will dedicate my time and effort to building the regiment to being better than it already is, so we can show off our talents, skills & determination for the betterment of our men & women both physically and mentally. I will try my best no matter what the outcome of this application. So, thank you for reading this and I hope you consider my application 🙂

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?):
I have none whatsoever ^^

+Support
Rose is actually a great medic. Funny and creative, and plus i can get away with murder easer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

ULTA MEGA OMEGA + SUPPORT

+ AMAZING MEDIC

+ Very Active

+ Always helping the Battalion

+Definitly Deserves the position

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

40 minutes ago, Dairy said:

+ AMAZING MEDIC

+ Very Active

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+ Support
+great person
+funny

+Active(sometimes to active p.s. rose take care of your self)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

+support
 Eager to learn 
 kind and nice
good medic

• Gaminglight Love 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

23 hours ago, Dairy said:

+ AMAZING MEDIC

+ Very Active

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Accepted
                                                                                                        YOU ARE NOW A OFFICER *claps*
                                                                                                                        See a MAJ+ for your briefing

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Crunch locked this topic