69th Medical Corps Vice Commander Application- 69th LTCOL Ken[DENIED]

Country

Is 69th LTCOL Ken ready for 69th Vice commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is 69th LTCOL Ken ready for 69th Vice commander?

• yes [Please explain why]
    • No [Please explain why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

69th LTCOL Ken 9988

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The biggest reason I want to join the 69th Medical command team, is the community as that is my favorite part of the server and of Medical. And there's days where I'm on the server all day talking to people and helping people with any issues or problems as I do enjoy that. And I believe that if I join the command team that I will be able to help people more, making their experience better, and make them want to come back and keep playing as I wish for everyone to have a great experience on the server. Cause at the end of the day it's just a video game and I want people to laugh and smile while they’re playing and to enjoy the community and overall just be happy on the server. My main goal if I get the position is to just make sure those in medical will have fun and enjoy medical as much as I have.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the time of writing this I have 554 hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the main purpose of a command position is to be the face of that battalion and to be a leader to help others and to make the battalion and the server more fun. And as a vice commander it is their job to help out the command team by making meet notes, roster updates and much more. And I also believe that a vice commander should help with any document updates and to help make sure everything is going well and smoothly, a vice commander should also be there for anyone when they are able to be. As with being a part of command your battalion will be looking up to you, And a Vice commander should there absolute best in not letting anyone down.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe that I am trustworthy as I have been in medical for a while now and I have been trying my best by helping people out with any issues and giving people tips/advice and healing and making sure people will not die in events/missions. I also believe I am trusted by most on the server as I try to solve and help with any problems/issues rather than trying to start any. And I also believe that I am always trying my hardest for those on the server even when I'm not mentally the best and I think I do that just because of how much I enjoy the community and how much fun I've had talking to everyone and wish to do that as a vice commander for any new players, I wish for them to enjoy the community and to have fun on the server and to join the community. And that is why I believe you can trust me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost all afternoon as work days end somewhere from 2pm-4pm EST depending on how much work I have left to do and my discord dms and activity in the channels can be open all day long I just might not see it right away.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings at all

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

+Support

+Good officer
+Nice
-Short App

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

18 hours ago, Fail said:

+Support

+Good officer
+Nice
-Short App

He helped me deal with shock

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.