RussTime's Medical Vice Commander Application[DENIED]

RussTime

Do I deserve to be a Vice Commander?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

RussTime or 69th RMS MAJ RussTime 0385

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander of Medical because ever sense I joined the server, I have loved Medical and it has been a battalion I have stuck with for a while now. I had Hex give me tryouts to join Medical and ever sense that day, I have wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a command member of Medical. I want to become Vice Commander so I can have more perms to do stuff that I think would benefit the whole battalion and help out others. Finally I want to be a Vice Commander so I could promote more people that deserve it as I do see many people that go unnoticed that should be getting the promotions they deserve.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of me making this application, I have 393 hours but have been connected with the server for about 4 months now but in this short time I have accomplished many feats and hardships that I've encountered.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/2376272

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

What I think a main purpose for a Vice Commander in a branch is for them to assist not only their whole battalion but their Officers and especially their higher ups or fellow VCMDRs. A Vice Commander should be helping their Officers in getting quota and answering any questions that they may have. They should also be helping their Commander with meetings and setting up stuff whether that should be them doing roster updates, meeting notes, and anything else they need. Vice Commanders are very useful for controlling a battalion if in case a Commander becomes busy or needs to take time away from the server. With a Vice Commander available, they could take over for the Commander for the time being and keep the Battalion active and moving forward. Finally Vice Commanders are used to speak out for all their battalion on opinions they have whether that be on the job or just things inside of their battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I believe that I should be trusted to be a Vice Commander because I am a dedicated and determined player and am very hard working. I am very familiar with controlling a high position in a battalion and even a whole regiment because of my past experiences from other servers and from being the leader of a sub battalion in Medical (RMS = Rescue Marshal). I know how to working with people positively and not cause any drama with anyone for any reason at all. Finally I think I should be trusted to be a Vice Commander because of how open I am with everyone and how trustworthy I am and if anyone needs anything I try my best to see if I can do anything for them.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Mostly daily but if not I would update anyone needed if my activity will not stay consistent

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 Warns, 0 Bans

Edited by RussTime
Adding Pole

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

17 hours ago, PIE9 said:

+Support
- Is in a medical leadership position
-has done some of the jobs of a vice commander before

- the app could be longer and more explanatory

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

On 8/14/2022 at 5:00 AM, PIE9 said:

+Support

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

+support

The app is pretty short, but I’ve always seen RussTime putting in good work on Medical and seems to have good leadership as well. Best of luck!

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 8/14/2022 at 5:00 AM, PIE9 said:

+Support

Been with this man on IC, solid lad.  Would love to see him in the medical command. +Support 

+ Support!

I believe Russtime is a very capable member of the Officer Corps and has actually assisted Medical Command in their duties previously when tasked to do so for his Officer Task. He has also been an excellent Marshal for Rescue Squadron.

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.