7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be vice commander

• Yes (state why)
    • No (state why)

1. What is your IGN? (Ingame Name) : 
69Th DIR COL Sharky 6798

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
69Th Medical Corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

When I first joined the server I joined medical and I have been with medical almost ever since.
I love medical I have devoted hundreds of hours to the server most of them on medical.
This battalion has been my escape from life as I have grown Into a young adult. Starting as PVT I
sounded like a 8 year old in a BO2 Lobby [Not a joke]. So its good to say I have grown as this battalion has.
and just as this battalion has had its down falls, so have I but I've never given up on on the battalion Nor has it on me.
The only thing I love to see is for medical to strive as it once had, and for it to strive more.
I have been been at the top of the ranks for a while now and plan on it being like that for a while no matter where it goes or where I go and that includes moving to Florida.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

972:18 Hours as of writing this just short of 1000 in the last year

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
Two of the biggest things is to assist the commander with whatever he needs the other main thing is looking over the battalion. Helping the commander with issues, mostly helping with easy tasks to take the weight off his or her shoulders. as well as lending a hand to officers if they need assistance with problems they do not know how to solve.
Dealing with issues in the battalion, which is a wide variety including dealing with troopers dealing with bugs 
as in finding issues in documents that need to be fixed.  In general managing lots of tasks

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As stated before this server and this battalion has helped me with so much, It has helped me grow in many ways
The biggest way of gaining trust is time in which I have been in medical for a long time as well as been an officer for a long time. On my last application people mostly said I need a bit more time and experience in which it has it has been three more loving months in medical since then. Personally I feel like I have grown a lot since then, many of you may have other opinions on me and I am fine with that I'm here to offer what I am able to give. With that said I have a FAT spot in my heart for medical.

7. How often can you be Online? :
When school starts I will be able to do 4 hours a day during the week and as of Right now I am In the middle of moving
we are going to Florida near the end of the month that's why I have been Simi-active since the start of the month but once we are there the server will have my fullest attention 
BATTLEMETRICS: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/991991216?servers[4604844]=3M&servers[7991938]=3M&servers[10985401]=3M&servers[11522563]=3M&servers[15120335]=3M

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
In my year and one month of playing. I have Zero Warnings

SIDE NOTES:
I just want to say thank you for viewing my application. also It has been a thing I wanted to keep Simi quiet about but some people have said they don't like the way I talk
that is mostly due to Asperger syndrome which is on the autism spectrum so if I have said anything that may seem rude to anyone I probably did not mean for it to sound like that, and I have been working on it for the past couple of months.

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

(I can't make this fancy since I'm on phone but)

THE BIGGEST +SUPPORT 

Although my time in medical was a short one i remember sharky as a good person with a lot of maturity and dedication to medical who was always willing to help and has clearly grown over their time in medical the only thing I could say is that it could be a little longer 

Best of luck tho and I hope you get the position 

501st ARCL COL Maze

4 hours ago, Noodles said:

THE BIGGEST +SUPPORT 

Although my time in medical was a short one i remember sharky as a good person with a lot of maturity and dedication to medical who was always willing to help and has clearly grown over their time in medical the only thing I could say is that it could be a little longer 

My experience with you has been good I have the same syndrome u have and I sense nothing so I think you do well. Best of luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

5 hours ago, Noodles said:

THE BIGGEST +SUPPORT 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

- Support
Many officers in Medical and members outside have had issues with sharky of him being rude to them or harassing them. These issues have been reported to Medical Command on several occasions going back the last few months, and it is my understanding that these issues with Sharky have existed since he joined the server under Keegan. At one point he even got demoted from COL to LTCOL due to some issues he had within medical. He has abused his power to unnecessarily punish/PT members and is pretty unstable with his attitude. I don’t believe he has what it takes to properly work together with all of current medical to run the battalion properly and without biases, and think other members would be a better fit at this time.

• Like 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

3 hours ago, Fail said:

- Support
Many officers in Medical and members outside have had issues with sharky of him being rude to them or harassing them. These issues have been reported to Medical Command on several occasions going back the last few months, and it is my understanding that these issues with Sharky have existed since he joined the server under Keegan. At one point he even got demoted from COL to LTCOL due to some issues he had within medical. He has abused his power to unnecessarily punish/PT members and is pretty unstable with his attitude. I don’t believe he has what it takes to properly work together with all of current medical to run the battalion properly and without biases, and think other members would be a better fit at this time.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

14 hours ago, Fail said:

- Support

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

On 8/14/2022 at 3:52 PM, Fail said:

- Support

I personally oversaw this happening recently where an entire document was made as a report of these issues from many individuals inside Medical. To be fair to him, over half of them were genuine innocent misunderstandings or had been resolved already without knowledge of the doc's creator, and in addition Sharky Conducted himself well when I had him and those with grievances air them out in a private TS setting.

Sharky is slowly improving on these matters, and this should not be discounted. He is still a young man and maturity takes time. Unfortunately I am not quite in support of an advancement into Medical Command. These issues still exist to a degree I am not comfortable with and unfortunately a big part of being a command member is that those you lead must respect you.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.