Dairy's Medical Vice Commander Application[DENIED]

Dairy

Should I be the Next Medical Vice-Commander  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Next Medical Vice-Commander

• Yay ( Please State Way )
    • Nay ( Please State Way )

image.png.0d7c04a9abbbc0b6146850a312a2640f.png

==========================================================================================

Dairy’s Medical Vice Commander Application

==========================================================================================

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

69th RVMS MAJ AUO Dairy 0509

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be the Second Medical Vice Commander for a number of reasons. First off Since I joined the server a little over a year ago, I always aspired to become a member of Command and I feel that I have the ability to successfully be in this position as I have a LOT of commander experience. Although it may not be on this server, experience is still experience. I also wish to be the Vice Commander of this battalion so that I can do more for the battalion and keep it active in hopes that it will aid in gaining members and keeping members. I can do this by doing lots of missions, SIMs, and possibly even tryouts. Whenever I join a regiment or battalion it is always my goal to help aid them anyway I can, and with being a Vice Commander, I feel as though I can contribute much more than I currently can. I also wish to be the Vice Commander for Medical because I'm devoted to the battalion and want to watch it strive.. I've tried having second lives but I never stick with it because I'm too devoted to this battalion. I would do anything for it, regardless of what it is, whether its teaching the enlisted, mentoring the NCOs, guiding the officers, or even leading my troops into and out of hell. The final and most important reason why I wish to be the next Medical Vice-Commander is because I believe I can do amazing things for the battalion. Some of these things range from new types of missions, to maybe even new jobs. I'm always coming up with ideas and I believe that I would be able to make them a realty. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I joined a little over a year ago and have 534 hours in game at time of this application, here is my battlemetrics for reference https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/993075428?servers%5B4610158%5D=1M&servers%5B12151095%5D=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The position of Vice Commander or Commander of a branch is much more than leading the troops and making sure the officers are doing their job. Its to make sure that the battalion is secure, that its running well, and make sure that the image of the battalion is good. In the battalion the Commanders are the faces of the battalions and if they aren't upholding a good image the battalion will fall. This means that they have help guide the NCOs onto the road of success and teach the Officers how to reach their full potential so that one day those officers will become their successor. The role of the Vice-Commander is to also aid the Commander in leading the regiment, helping them whenever they need or don't need it. To be the Commanders Right AND Left hand man. To take charge of the battalion when the Commander isn't present. Another purpose of the Vice-Commander is to keep documents up to date, this includes SOP, Roster, Forms, etc. Now these are all very important jobs for the Vice Commander to do from a day to day basis, but these examples are not the Main Purpose of the battalion. The main Purpose of the Vice Commander is to practically be the Mother/Father of the battalion. Make sure that everyone is taken care of, making sure everyone is heard, providing wisdom, and most importantly, helping improve the battalion in every way possible, whether its putting the troops through Physical Training to keep them motivated and well disciplined or even providing guidance to help them through life or the battalion. They are to make sure that everything is taken care of and that everyone is taken care of. To simplify everything that has been stated above, the Vice-Commander is the glue that holds the project together, With the Vice-Commander, things would not run smootly.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel as though I should be trusted as a Medical Vice-Commander for a few reasons. First off I am a natural born leader. What I mean by this is that in every server I have ever played on I have always reached a leadership rank or role. Why is this? It's because I always take the initiative to lead if the opportunity arises and I always make sure to put my troops  first before myself. On the topic of leadership, my leadership attributes are very good as I have taken multiple classes on how to better my leadership and teamwork skills. These activities range from 4 years in AJROTC and a camp called JCLC. These two things have taught me not how to just be a better leader, but a better listener. If I make up a plan and someone doesn’t agree with it I will listen to what they have to say, a trait that most leaders either don’t have or don't use. Now if we are talking about experience I have a lot of experience being in the position of command. If you were a part of this community when Military RP was around you would probably know that I was a Commander of three branches all at the same time. I was a Commander of the Marines, Military Police, and Drill Instructors. I was also responsible for bring back an entire sub regiment that was used on both the US and RU side and because of me, it stood strong all the way up to the shutdown of the server. Although Military RP and Imperial RP are way different, the role of CMDR/ VCMDR on both servers are the same in how they operate and they deal with troops. Moving over to FiveM I have a lot of high leadership experience ranging from being a Fire Chief a total of 6 Times now, Sheriff 3 times and State Trooper Colonel 2 times. Although FiveM and Imperial RP have little to no similarities, the duties of those positions stated above are just about the same as those of a Imperial RP Vice Commander/ Commander, to make sure that things are done right, everyone is accounted for, everyone voices are heard, that they are being  trained correctly, and that the lower leadership are doing their job. The final reason I believe I should be trusted as being a Vice Commander is because I good reputation with multiple battalions because I find ways to include them into activities and as a Vice Commander It is their duty to keep relations good between battalions.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day for about 3-5+ hours a day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings on this Server

Edited by Dairy
  • Like 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

18 hours ago, PIE9 said:

+Support

-trustworthy
- Has reel life leader ship skills
-has command experience

hes also a fire fighter IRL

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

On 8/13/2022 at 8:51 PM, PIE9 said:

+Support

-trustworthy
-has command experience

- his tone could be a little rude at times

Know him from another discord that has to do with first responders.
+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 8/14/2022 at 4:51 AM, PIE9 said:

+Support

-trustworthy
-has command experience

- his tone could be a little rude at times

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

On 8/14/2022 at 6:52 PM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great Officer

- Have worked with a good bit and he has come up with fun things to do with shock and medical 

Very cool dude puts a lot of work into what he does and hosts great join missions deserves vice commander BIG TIME!:)

-called me a jarhead<3

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

+ Support
- Great person friendly to everyone

- is a wonderful officer and loves medical

- Great leader I have been in multiple of his missions with shock and they are always nice to be in

Very nice guy would love to see him as a medical vice commander its very deserving 

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

+ Support!

Dairy is an excellent and reliable member of the Medical Corps. Having him under my Command was a very pleasant experience and I believe he would make a very competent Vice Commander. 

Also he's a Junior Fireman. Firefighters are cool ^-^ 

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.