11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice commander?

• Yes(state why)
    • No(state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

69th DPD AUO COL Harry 8000

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th medical corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander of medical due to the fact that I wish to do more with medical and assist in any way I can. I’ve noticed that lately we have had lots of inactivity and little to no medical on usually, there is the occasion where we have lots of medical on but it’s very rare. What I wish to do if I’m made vice commander of medical is to host lots of missions for rescue, research and medical as a whole and try my best to increase activity by double. Another reason I wish to be a vice commander of medical is due to the fact that I have so much free time on my hands due to the fact I finish my quota and Officer tasks very fast, I feel like I’m not contributing enough to the battalion seeing how I have so much more free time then others so i wish to spend that assisting and helping medical stay it’s glorious self everyday. I also want to become vice commander due to the fact that I have dedicated so much time into medical(nearly 3 months to be exact), I also enjoy the people and the work we do on the daily, though it may be boring at times the highs outweigh the lows, I would give everything up and I have gave everything up for medical just so I could have more time to dedicate to it, so I wish to use this time to help and improve medical anyway I can by becoming a vice commander

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

760 hours, I've been on the server since November last year but due to my old steam account being hacked I had to get a new one in about 2 days before havoc was dispersed.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1023386863?servers[4610158]=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice commander for a branch is to assist and take work off the shoulders of their commander, they are to be role models for the officers and lower ranks of the battalion as well as someone to rely on when things get tough, they are to make connections with other battalions as that shall help the battalion as a whole prospure. They are to also ensure that infighting and/or violations of the battalion's rules are to be dealt with, with swift action and logical thinking. A vice commanders purpose is to deal with issues relating to the battalion, it’s people and items. A vice commander purpose is also to oversee sub battalions, Officer activity, quota and issues. They should also be able to be active, and engage with the officers and other vice commanders in activities that could help the battalion grow.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason you should trust me as vice commander of the 69th regiment is because of the fact that I have proven that I am very serious with my work as both a deputy director of research and a COL of medical which are both high honors that I express with pride and joy. I am also on everyday and due to that I have led both the medical in off ship, on ship, off map and normal medbay duties as usually I’m the highest ranking on so I have an understanding of how to lead. Another reason as to why you should trust me is because of the fact that I have always done above and beyond my quota averaging out as 15 sims/trainings a week, proving both my dedication and tenacity for the battalion and the tasks at hand. I am also the highest rank I can be since I am a COL, Which entails and makes me strive for the best outcome of any situation, good or bad. Even though I may not have experience as a vice commander, I do have experience being able to assess a situation and make a decisive call. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on everyday just for medical as it is the only battalion and shall stay that way as I want to dedicate all my time for it, for when I’m busy I’m usually on for 4-5 hours, but when I’m not I can be on for 6-8 hours, I wish to increase my activity though in the future too 5-6 hours when I’m busy and 7-9 hours when I’m free, and seeing as how I’ve only ever gone on a LOA or ROA once, I  don’t plan to go on it unless absolutely necessary.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 0 warnings.

Edited by Harr y
  • Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+Support

-Great man

-Has a lot of Experience

-Very Social with his trooper

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

6 hours ago, PIE9 said:

+Support
- understands the purpose of a vice commander

-has a lot of experience on the sever

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

7 hours ago, hagrid said:

+support 

-great medical

-always active

-always exceeds the expectations as an officer

—————————————————

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

On 8/14/2022 at 2:09 AM, PIE9 said:

+Support
- understands the purpose of a vice commander

-has a lot of experience on the sever

He helped me commit murder

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

+ support 

- Harry from a logical standpoint would make the most sense for this rank. 

- Unlike the others harry knows how to have fun with the Medical Team witch if we are going by past and present Command members would suite the Battelion more then any of the other applicants as the charm with Medical is to have fun. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

- Best medical I've seen

- Great guy, is friendly to all players

- Amazing commanding skills

Good luck Harry you deserve it!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

BIG +Support

~Harry likes to dedicate a lot of roleplaying into Medical

~Is pretty active and caring for the branch he's applying for

~All around a nice dude

Good luck Harry I hope you get VCMDR SOON 😄

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 8/15/2022 at 1:10 PM, ZeferGaming said:

+ support 

- Harry from a logical standpoint would make the most sense for this rank. 

- Unlike the others harry knows how to have fun with the Medical Team witch if we are going by past and present Command members would suite the Battelion more then any of the other applicants as the charm with Medical is to have fun. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+ Massive Support!

In my Opinion Harry is the best Candidate for the position at this current moment. He takes Roleplaying to heart and is always energetic and passionate about everything he does. Harry has creativity, time, dedication, and an affable nature which are excellent traits for a member of the Command Team! Harry has always gone above and beyond the expectations of a Medical Officer, consistently making RP situations more fun simply by his participation. I feel it would be a shame for him not to have a shot at a Command position with all that he's done under both mine and Pie's supervision.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

On 8/15/2022 at 1:40 PM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Best medical I've seen

- Great guy, is friendly to all players

- Amazing commanding skills

Good luck Harry you deserve it!

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy