Retro - False Warn Report- Accepted

Mark Long

Your In-game:

The admin's name in-game: Retro

The admin's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_0:0:575330361

What warning did you receive: Player diss | FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.0a9cacd08165028d95841eeffa777434.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Because I said GFYS and I do not think that such words are player disrespect as "Go fuck yourself" is a saying and not calling someone a word or being a prick like your fucking stupid or you are fat. 

Any extra information: I personally think that I should keep the FearRP warn and just have the Player Diss warn removed as Im pretty sure that I did break FearRP. I can send the clip of the reported interaction to any staff that request it. Please DM me about such clip at Cuke#0467. @Retro Is the staff  and I do not think that he should be punished in any way. I just want to be unwanted for Player Diss. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

For my side Im certain/pretty certain that saying "GFYS" TO someone while they are mugging you would be player diss. You can correct me if im wrong.

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

35 minutes ago, Retro said:

For my side Im certain/pretty certain that saying "GFYS" TO someone while they are mugging you would be player diss. You can correct me if im wrong.

I mean sure if you want to get super technical but its just play on words, I mean its up to the admin's descretion, I personally would have left it off on a possible verbal and would have taken a look at the fearrp warn. So im going to +support this.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support