IC Commander Boss | Jump's Command Resignation

Jump

Unfortunately guys I regret that I will be resigning from my command position as commander of IC. It is upsetting that I couldn't hold myself to the position for as long as I had hoped but sometimes that is just how life goes. I always told myself that I would know it would be my time to go whenever I felt like I either A). Had no time to get on or B). Felt myself scraping | forcing myself to get on sometimes due to either a lack of motivation or too much stress building up in my life. Unfortunately it became a scenario where it was a combination of both occurring. I have been a member of IC since I joined Gaminglight 8 months ago and a member of command for 6 months. I truly feel like I have done a good amount for my battalion and have left them in a good position for the future. I am happy to have spent the time I have been here on Gaminglight with each and every one of you and believe all of you will go on to do great things!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who have helped me who I cherish as amazing Individuals

Rux: Thank you for everything you have done for me. You always showed me kindness and guidance whenever I needed it. You were an amazing command member if IC and will always be someone I consider a friend.

Wraith: While you are a crazy MF I still consider you one of the greats in IC and have considered it a pleasure to have been here since my day 1 in IC with you. 

Corner: While you were only a VCMDR for a fairly brief time. I enjoyed every moment with you in IC with me.

Diamondback: While sometimes you pushed peoples buttons I personally have enjoyed having you here and think you will go on to do great things. o7

Hotshot: While you moved on past IC I feel like you did something for IC that no one else could have done and I appreciate everything you did.

Crosshair: My British friend. I have enjoyed the banter we shared.

Ravix: You crazy MF idk if you will see this but  God bless you. 

Trace: You are an excellent guy and believe you will go on to do great things.

Diabeto: The guy I consider to be the best diabetic. Keep grinding my guy I have enjoyed the time we spent together.

Wolf: I believe you will be going places in the near future on Gaminglight. Keep it up.

Bell: *Snoring*

Teoz: Bananas

All Active IC: Keep up the grind guys! You guys are what makes IC what it is, and enjoyable place! I have loved every moment here and hope you guys can make it the same way for all those to come in IC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you that know me have probably heard me say this to others.

"Everyone has their time to go for whatever reasons and no one should hold anything against them for that."

That being said I feel like my time has come. Love you guys keep on doing the things that make Gaminglight amazing!

o7

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3
  • Skull 1

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

o7

I Loved working with you man, can't wait till I can do it again<3

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Head Admin

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

o7

It was great working with you as a Senior Commander.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

07. Just like you and Rux, I am glad that I had the honor with working alongside you as Vice Commander. God speed, brother. Take care and hopefully you can hop on once in awhile. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

o7, great guy from the small amount of time I really knew you and was around

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Gonna miss you. Keep in touch man!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 8/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jump said:

Diabeto: The guy I consider to be the best diabetic.

OHH the betrayal and the ignorance of this statement 🤡  

You were by far the best Commander I have ever had the pleasure of working with, through all the resignations and bad situations you kept your cool through all of it. I thank you for all those experiences we had together on the server, I wish you the best of luck.  You are still bad at the game though >

~The ACTUAL best diabetic ❤️ 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer