Do I deserve Senior Admin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Senior Admin?

• Yes (Please explain below)
    • No (Please explain below)

What is your in-game name?: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

What is your steam name?: [GL] sage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:49540812

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes. For a long amount of time I was in a JMT equivalent position on a DarkRP-esque server before resigning. I have been part of many staff teams holding many ranks including but not limited to Head Admin, Superadmin, and Admin for shorter amounts of time.

What date did you start playing on the community? I originally started in 2017 or 2018, playing on PoliceRP before I took a break and rejoined ImperialRP in October of 2021.

What date did you make your forums account? November 7, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Darth.

How many warns do you have on the server? None on Imperial. 3 warns in total. 2 warns from the previous CWRP server for Player Dis (2019) and ARDM (2019). 1 warn from PoliceRP for LTAP (2018).

Have you donated? Yes. Multiple times. Darth + CCs.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, many times.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Sainty, Bub, Name, and Racc.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Admin for my extensive time and dedication not only towards the server, but towards the community and making it a better place. I am constantly reaching out and making sure players are having a good time and aren't confused about anything currently going on. Joining our server for the first time can be a daunting task and I think making sure that they feel comfortable when they first join. It's no secret that new people who join the server are looked upon as minges when they might just not know and it takes small steps to get them to get the hang of things. I have given many "trainings" despite the server being no training. Running new players through all of the signs, each regiment, helping them around the map to get to tryouts, etc. I try to accomplish this even further when the players are involved in a sit that is ultimately a misunderstanding. Making sure players checking chat, know how to safety weapons, where they can and can't go -- all without making them feel targeted and like they are meant to be all knowing when they first join. I make sure to explain the rules and ask if they have any and all questions before returning them and checking in on them periodically via PMs. I also try to extend this to the Discord. Often times we get people asking questions in the discord about the missing map error, the content pack, how many lives they can have, how to join staff/GM, etc. I am quick to reply to them and make sure any of their questions are answered.

Furthermore I proud myself on being a part of both extra staff teams. Those teams being the Forum Diplomat Corps and the Support Team. I joined the Forum Diplomat Corps and quickly achieved the rank of Senior Forum Diplomat (a 1 of 1 position per server.) with the promotion of Frog into SMT. Since then I have continuously proven myself in this field by being active, setting good examples, and even reviving the ImperialRP Diplomat team by bringing along well trusted and active members of the server onto the team. I have given many trainings and constantly push for new and exciting ideas on the forums. I recently joined the Support Team but hope that I have made a name for myself showing that I genuinely care for the community, taking both Discord and Teamspeak support tickets whenever I am able to.

For my last point I would like to bring up my extensive time in this position. I have been an Admin for ImperialRP for ~4 months, and further more have been a part of the staff team since 01/14/22. With 6 weeks logged on the server in game time, I have truly learned a lot all while learning from some of the great SMT and JMT members that we have had and currently have. I reach out in staff chat to them for help still, make sure others aren't scared, ask T-mods if they need help with sits, etc. To make a final point, I am on at both peak times and dead times due to my job. Most times when I get off work there are no active staff on or very little active staff and I believe that I would fit this position for all of the above reasons. I thank you all for taking the time to read my application and considering me for this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First and foremost I would bring them, and pick them up with my physgun -- this is what I do in all sits, this is to make sure that when I bring someone they don't walk off the edge and it lets them know they are in a sit. I would drop them, and ask why they've been RDMing, giving them a chance to speak. However if they curse at me, I would tell them to stop before issuing a gag and giving them a second chance to explain themsevles in text chat. If they continue to be disrespectful and argumentative then I would warn them for "MRDM x? / Disrespect" before issuing a 5 day ban per MRDM/AMRDM count (4+players killed.)

Once more, thank you all for considering me for this position.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, Gosling said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great App
+ Great Person
+ Trust Worthy 
+ Experienced 

Would Make good Senior Admin

Agreed

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

8 hours ago, Gosling said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great App
+ Great Person
+ Trust Worthy 
+ Experienced 

about time!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 8/13/2022 at 2:13 PM, Gosling said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great App
+ Great Person
+ Trust Worthy 
+ Experienced 

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 8/13/2022 at 5:13 PM, Gosling said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great App
+ Great Person
+ Trust Worthy 
+ Experienced 

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

Don't know how he is in game but he's a wonderful senior diplomat, very helpful dude and I trust that carries over to his in-game staffing as well

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major